1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2018 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Arrived here after watching The Truth About Carbs? Join the Low Carb Program for meal plans & 10 weeks of simple steps into your new lifestyle.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

rhubarb73
    rhubarb73
    packing is harder when you have to try everything on to see if it still fits.
    Pete36
    Pete36
    Taken daytime insulin accidently together with nightime slow release dose.advice appreciated
    Cgallacher14
    Cgallacher14
    Does anyone else have lumps where they inject? Ive had them for yrs on my thighs and Im self conscious about them, will they ever go away ?
    margarett89
    margarett89
    "Being yourself is one of the hardest things because it's scary. You always wonder whether you'll be accepted for who you really are"
    PreDiet
    PreDiet
    into the 5's again better results when I'm losing weight (y)
    annliggins
    annliggins
    Update on lo carbing
    VivD
    VivD
    Feel more in charge than a year ago. New mantra - I can be who I want to be :)
    rhubarb73
    rhubarb73
    Sipping wine. Feeling good.
    1. Debandez likes this.
    Sir Simon Haworth
    Sir Simon Haworth
    Eat sleep PAINTBALL.......and repeat
    philip_hennessey
    philip_hennessey
    T2 diagnosed some 16 years ago now on humulin I insulin fed up started the BBC HIT cycling programe
    dwr4747
    dwr4747
    Primary Addison's, GAD65+
    Dee14
    Dee14
    Been sticking my head in the sand too long, starting to take responsibility for health & commence Newcastle diet tomorrow (15/08/18)
    1. Mooredo likes this.
    Gingercake113
    misspinky1984
    phil42sussex
    phil42sussex
    I have been given Metformin Film coated pills, are these slow release ? or are slow release different?
    diabeticnewby
    diabeticnewby AlcalaBob
    @AlcalaBob saw your post about going on Slimfast to do the low calorie diet. I have been advised to go on this from the hospital and my diabetic diatician. I’m starting it on the 1st September. Please could you let me know how you got on? Also appreciate everyone is different but what to expect. I really quite nervous about it. Thank you.
    1. diabeticnewby
      diabeticnewby
      Ps I will be doing the 3 shakes a day with 80g of non starchy veg into a soup.
      Aug 11, 2018 at 8:39 PM
    Diabetesqueen415
    Totally exhausted
    Totally exhausted Sarahxx
    Thank you sarah thats very kind of you x im here for you to if you want to talk ... i dont sleep much so ususlly up all night if your having a bad night and want to talk x
    Lisbon Lion 67
    Lisbon Lion 67
    I don't have a clue what to do or what to say, HELP.
    Kimmyco
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook