FEEL annoyed with myself

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
Basically I was on way home I was thirsty from cycling so decided to lock my bike up get my purse out to get drink and snack from a shop but then I noticed I didn’t have my purse when I got to the till and I did have it when I got in. I went back and it wasn’t there so I asked at till and someone handed it in but when I checked my bank card was only thing in it and i remember having cash notes on the purse st college lunch time. The staff member did check CCTV did eventually find when I dropped it and who picked it up but you couldn’t see that persons hand from angle of camera.
So I have a feeling the person who found it stole the money out my purse. The staff member did say he’ll check CCTV again and if he finds anything he’ll call me.
Ps there’s nothing i can do to get my cash back which is annoying (if there is a way please mention as it was quite a bit of money in cash but not a huge amount)
☹️

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
get a waistpack. It's harder to get pickpocketed when you are literally wearing your cash and carbs. And make that a front pack, not a ***** pack
yesterday didnt get pick pocketed i dropped my purse or it fell out of my pocket the woman who handed it must of stolen it out of my purse and left the bank card on purpose so she can't get tracked :(. and that mentioning about a pack wouldn't work as it would get in the way off cycling.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
yesterday didnt get pick pocketed i dropped my purse or it fell out of my pocket the woman who handed it must of stolen it out of my purse and left the bank card on purpose so she can't get tracked :(. and that mentioning about a pack wouldn't work as it would get in the way off cycling.

Hi @Lulu9101112 ,

Have you considered trying a chained wallet like the one pictured below?

image.jpeg

Though, retro mid 1990s. I've not lost a wallet yet!

Hope this helps.

@Contralto , you were probably referring to a lumbar pack?

One of these...

image.jpeg

Last edited: