Secrets Of Your Supermarket Food

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Head's up tonight, Thursday 7th March @8pm on Channel 5. gluten free foods are not what they seem, as Sian Williams looks into the array of 'free from' foods.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm not sure I want to watch it (as I have a good shelf full of GF stuff in the cupboard) :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@Robinredbreast I only spotted this thread this morning, so missed the programme. Was there anything worthwhile seeing?

Sorry @dancer :oops:I missed your post It was mainly about a family and their eating habits, the Gluten Free, section or 'Free From' highlighted the price, as it is so much more expensive, people not eating gluten or wheat out of choice because they think it is healthier, but it is not, tends to have more additives, carbs too also a lady who has coeliac and how it affect her if she eats gluten/what by mistake.

Last edited:

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry @dancer :oops:I missed your post It was mainly about a family and their eating habits, the Gluten Free, section or 'Free From' highlighted the price, as it is so much more expensive, people not eating gluten or wheat out of choice because they think it is healthier, but it is not, tends to have more additives, carbs too also a lady who has coeliac and how it affect her if she eats gluten/what by mistake.
Thank you!