Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »Dismiss Notice
Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.Dismiss Notice
Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.Dismiss Notice
- Jan 30, 2010
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- W Sussex
Share This Page
- W Sussex
- Type of diabetes:
- Type 2
- Treatment type:
- Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Victoza injections of 1.2 daily
Metformin SR 4 x 500mg
Latest HbA1c 6.0% (early March '14)
+ other meds taken for other problems
- Not much exercise due to arthritis. I can manage about 150yds before I have to quit for a sit.
- Mixing with my grandchildren at every opportunity and making it through each night (those with AF will understand) to wake up in the morning.
A right arsey old sod who does not suffer fools. I adore children but can't eat a whole one in a single sitting ..LOL :wink:
- Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
SignatureLight travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.