Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »Dismiss Notice
Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.Dismiss Notice
Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- Jun 29, 2012 at 6:59 PM
- Jun 29, 2011
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
Active Member, from UK
- Wendywu was last seen:
- Jun 29, 2012
- Carbemazepine (epilepsy), simvastatin, hay fever gubbins, mild diuretic, insulin, daily low dose antiobiotic (got no spleen)
- I row on a Concept 2 rowing machine. A lot.
- Indoor rowing, heavy metal music, moor walking, dogs, swimming, the gym, being with family. Computers and gadgets.
- Track running. Drunks. Bigots and intolerance in any form. Bullying.
SignatureT1 - HbA1C - June 2011 - 6.3
The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.
Fall down seven times - stand up eight....