Have a smile on me. X

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Reggie Perrin was a character on TV who every time his Mother in Law was mentioned he pictured a large Hippo -not Rhino sorry if I confused anyone
CAROL

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi folks. That mother-in-law joke I posted hasn't half caused some interesting posts. I'm sorry to hear some of you have had such mean people in your life. Buggar them I say. I've learnt life is too short to have people around you who get off on bringing you down. Don't let these negative, spiteful, irksome grotbags make you feel bad. Lift up your head, stick a smile on your face & walk away whilst thinking "you're a botfly on the turd of life & you always will be, you sorry, sad insignificant piece of ****!!" And that would be the complete truth. :);)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi folks. That mother-in-law joke I posted hasn't half caused some interesting posts. I'm sorry to hear some of you have had such mean people in your life. Buggar them I say. I've learnt life is too short to have people around you who get off on bringing you down. Don't let these negative, spiteful, irksome grotbags make you feel bad. Lift up your head, stick a smile on your face & walk away whilst thinking "you're a botfly on the turd of life & you always will be, you sorry, sad insignificant piece of ****!!" And that would be the complete truth. :);)

View attachment 16561
Well said!!!! But I wouldn't have put it so politely. Ha ha. Love new pic

Reactions: 2 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hear hear AJ10 well said and sooo true. Cracked up at the first and and third pics.

Reactions: 3 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. Hope you're all having a decent Monday. December 1st tomorrow. Time to panic!!! :confused:

The following pics are for the cat lovers who pop by. X

image.jpeg

View attachment 16596

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Can't forget the dog lovers either.....

image.jpeg

And, errrrmmm...bear lovers!!

image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This time of year has so many temptations. For me...Lindt chocolate santas. I sinned something terrible with em last night. :eek::hungry:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Mackempaul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Modern take on old nursery rhymes:
Jack and Jill went into town
To fetch some chips and sweeties
Now Jack can't keep his heart rate down
and Jill has diabetes

Reactions: 6 people