Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
So -
Baby balloon is in bed with her parents, Daddy and Mummy Balloon (oddly enough)...
Daddy balloon says "Baby Balloon, you are getting too old for this..you are 3 and half now. Tomorrow I want you to sleep in your own bed."
"Aww..ok" she says.
"You promise?"
"Yes"
"good girl".

Next morning, early, Baby sneaks into the parents' room. She unties her mum's knot and lets a wee bit of air out and then reties it. She does the same with her dad.Finally, she unties her own knot, lets out a wee bit of air and reties it. She softly sneaks in between them and goes to sleep with a big smile on her squeaky face.

Next morning, her parents are less than amused at her behaviour despite her promise.

Daddy balloon says "I am so disappointed in you! Firstly, you let your mother down. Then you let me down, but..worst of all..you let yourself down!"

:D sorry - i like it!

Hmmm...that joke is just SO ridiculous....and made me laugh my socks off. Hilarious. Keep em coming hun. X

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This joke is really naff...but I laughed out loud. Naff can be good, yeah. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Just cute!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
They are brilliant, but please don't make me laugh cause it hurts.

Awwwww @loulou99782. That blooming chest of yours. Put a new pair of lungs on your Christmas wish list to Santa next year. Failing that, how about a pair of bellows? ;) Seriously though, I hope you feel better very soon. (((((Hugs)))))

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Awwwww @loulou99782. That blooming chest of yours. Put a new pair of lungs on your Christmas wish list to Santa next year. Failing that, how about a pair of bellows? ;) Seriously though, I hope you feel better very soon. (((((Hugs)))))

View attachment 16788
Thanks Alisonjane 10. Already tried that and Santa said sorry, too much work for the elves.

Reactions: 2 people

LinsT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Haha yeh - thought we ladies deserved a treat it being christmas an all ;)

Reactions: 4 people