Sending pump supplies in the post

BethTwydall

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
****** doctors
Does anyone have any experience of this? I'm needing to send some to the US or Mexico whilst away for a year travelling. I know Roche won't send them so hoping I can get my mum to post them to me. Any advice appreciated!

vic hill

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
hi
just a note for you .
my son had few years back
six months in south america . we need to send a camera first of all go and get advice from the POST OFFICE
a to send your medical stuff to either USA OR MEXICO i would think easy to send to USA
now we sent camera to a city in south america post office tracking system was very good ...
but we got let down by the post in south america so it got sent back to england not sure why it did make the city possible time lag
also at the time we also had to sort out a TAX DEMAND and you try and tell the tax office why he could not talk or send and e mail
in the end i had to pay
as the firm he worked was a leading BANK who're behind in tax affairs so i hope this helps
vic
ps please reply

BethTwydall

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
****** doctors
Hi Vic

I went to the post office and they said if I get a letter from the doctors saying why I needed to post it then if customs have to open it then that should be okay.
Am sending it off tomorrow so wish me luck!