Onetouch Ultrasmart

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I don't think that you can do it directly on the meter but you can do it via the one touch software,

Stuboy

Dislikes
Crowds. Being high. Being Hypo.
yes yes. you can clear the meter using the software, it's very easy to do :) If you dont have the cable or the software, you can write an email to their support and tell them you need the cable for your meter. DON'T BUY ONE! they're about £11 and you can get it for free just by calling One Touch or sending them an email.

While you're there, i would recommend requesting a copy of the Pro version of the software as well... which allows you to connect the dots together on the standard day report, which is REALLY usefull for seeing patterns from day to day. This was report was extremly usefull for pumpers!

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Like most things with an electronic memory, I would have thought removing the battery for two hours and then resetting the date & time etc should do it. I know if my VCR is set to make a recording and a power cut lasts for more than an hour, all my settings etc are lost.
Give it a try .. you have nothing to loose but the stored readings..LOL

Fujifilm

A large lump hammer will also do the job. :lol:

I loved the ultrasmart when I first got it, I now hate the **** thing, well not the meter but trying to get the sticks out that stupid little pot. :evil:

The first thing you do when you stick your finger in the pot is contaminate the stick, then you have to fiddle about trying to get one out because they are stuck together, if you are feeling a bit hypo it makes it even more interesting.

What moron designed that. SOME DIPSTICK with a PHD who has never had to use it. :evil: :evil:

I am going for a lay down :mrgreen: