FREESTYLE LIBRE ON SALE!!!!

pmtbrew

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Cannot complain about the adhesive on this sensor, walked through the door and it got stuck to the door frame, 5 days left as well, oopppss
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1450721018.340596.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Desbrina

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Well, my order today has changed to picked so should have it soon. Order it wednesday so its taken almost a week to get picked

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I ordered my second round of sensors the previous Monday, showed as 3-5days for most of the week, over the weekend it went to picked, it arrived this Monday - in my book that's 3-5 working days.

Hill28

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Uhm..diabetes
After a whole lot of good and accurate sensors, I now had 2 which directly started to give read errors. Some hours after activating the sensor, i got the message that they were not functioning and had to be replaced.

One of these has been replaced by Abbot and that one worked fine.

Now some days ago I just started another sensor, since the replacement sensor from Abbot had expired.

But this new sensor is really not so accurate as they used to be. It's about 2 mmol lower than the actual bg. Sometimes it's about the same, so can't count on minus 2mmol either.

I hope Abbot will be able to keep the quality of their products high, since it appears they have increased production. But for now it seems like quality is suffering from their higher production rates...

Desbrina

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
My order was dispatched yesterday, its currently showing as in transit, despite the guy on the phone monday saying i should have it by today, estimated delivery on the order page is 29th december

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
My order was dispatched yesterday, its currently showing as in transit, despite the guy on the phone monday saying i should have it by today, estimated delivery on the order page is 29th december

Is there a way you can track your order, I ordered mine last Thursday and order said it would take 3-5 days to arrive.

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Is there a way you can track your order, I ordered mine last Thursday and order said it would take 3-5 days to arrive.
Long time since I tracked, but I think the tracking number takes you to Chronopost (the French courier) and you can find a tracking number there that you can use on DPD's website (UK courier) but you get no info from DPD until the package is handed over to them.

Desbrina

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
mines not showing a tracking number, only the order number, the tracking section is only showing the status and when it was updated which was 17.00 yesterday as in transit

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Long time since I tracked, but I think the tracking number takes you to Chronopost (the French courier) and you can find a tracking number there that you can use on DPD's website (UK courier) but you get no info from DPD until the package is handed over to them.

Thanks Robert, I'll have a look later.

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
mines not showing a tracking number, only the order number, the tracking section is only showing the status and when it was updated which was 17.00 yesterday as in transit
Ah, looks like they have changed the tracking info. Just looked at my last order and there's no tracking number, just date of despatch and delivery (which appears to be delivery/handover time to DPD)

TOMJC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Cannot complain about the adhesive on this sensor, walked through the door and it got stuck to the door frame, 5 days left as well, oopppssView attachment 16830

How irritating. Try this stuff. I put it on at the same time I replace my sensor. It lasts the full 2 weeks, is really comfortable as it is a fabric and as it is designed for athletes it moves with your muscles and will not come off.

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1450873770.459562.jpg

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Aha - that's the invoice number, you should try the Delivery Note number which is on the invoice

Robert, on the confirmation email it only states my Customer ID and Order Number, don't see a Delivery Note Number at all :confused: