Type 1.5 or 2 on iPad

Carolyn_Lesley

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi apparently I am showing as a type 1.5 on my info but I am type 2 so I wish to change it, however I can't find where my personal info is nor how to amend it. I use an iPad so hovering over my name doesn't do it? Thanks

Carolyn_Lesley

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you bulkbiker, someone said my profile said type 1.5 but I can't find my profile anywhere! Thanks again

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@Carolyn_Lesley I checked - your profile now says Type 2 :)

You can find your profile (on an iPad and anything else) by clicking on your name in red to the left of your post. Then click the tab called Information and you'll see your profile :)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
@Carolyn_Lesley I checked - your profile now says Type 2 :)

You can find your profile (on an iPad and anything else) by clicking on your name in red to the left of your post. Then click the tab called Information and you'll see your profile :)

No it doesn't- no info shows on iPad...there is no tab called information if using app on iPad or iPhone. It's a nuisance...

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry @donnellysdogs - I should have been clearer. I'm using an iPad but I'm using Safari to view the forum not an app.

Apologies for any confusion.

Reactions: 2 people

Carolyn_Lesley

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks guys I am using the app but will log in in Safari. Perhaps the app needs looking at by the developers? Thanks again

Reactions: 2 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Like @azure i use my iPad browser (Safari.)
That said. Puffin browser for iPad is a tad quicker on the loading front. With a sort of "Windows 10" interface about it too.. ;)

just logged back in using puffin. edit to say the "home screen" interface. & its a hell of a lot faster loading.. smoother on the scroll & responsive to the links aswell..! :D

Last edited by a moderator: