Best App to record results?

mikeyboy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi,

I want to monitor my BG and start eating to my meter but will find it easier if I an app on the phone/pad to record the results rather than writing it down in a book.

Does anyone know a free app to download on my iphone?

Thanks

Mike

Indiana91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use one called Diabetes Diary. I've used mySugr and iBGStar but Diabetes Diary was best for me :)

Indiana x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

Hooked

Love my iBGStar machine for my phone and the way things can be recorded easily.

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I found the iBGStar was showing really high readings however the BGStar with the iphone lead is a good set up

Type 2 diagnosed 24/01/2013.
Novomix 30, Victoza, Simvistatin.

Another Andy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Since I was diagnosed (T2, diet only at present) about six weeks ago I've tried quite a few such apps, and the best I've found so far that suits my needs is "The Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary".

I can't remember if I paid anything for it though (if I look in the App Store it just shows 'open' now, instead of 'free' or a price.

It is American in origin but is also quite well suited to the UK.

I've also tried the new 'DiabetesPA' which has been directly designed for UK users (and you can access this forum from within it), but although it is quite good I preferred The Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary overall so I have stuck with that for now and find it really helpful.

Andy.

Type 2, diet-only at present, diagnosed March 2014.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

windy2k14

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Since I was diagnosed (T2, diet only at present) about six weeks ago I've tried quite a few such apps, and the best I've found so far that suits my needs is "The Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary".

I can't remember if I paid anything for it though (if I look in the App Store it just shows 'open' now, instead of 'free' or a price.

It is American in origin but is also quite well suited to the UK.

I've also tried the new 'DiabetesPA' which has been directly designed for UK users (and you can access this forum from within it), but although it is quite good I preferred The Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary overall so I have stuck with that for now and find it really helpful.

Andy.

Type 2, diet-only at present, diagnosed March 2014.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
Hi,

I want to monitor my BG and start eating to my meter but will find it easier if I an app on the phone/pad to record the results rather than writing it down in a book.

Does anyone know a free app to download on my iphone?

Thanks

Mike

windy2k14

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I keep getting emails saying download diabetesPA which is available for iPhone - every time I try it always says this app is not available - anyone help please?

JenniferW

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Are you all talking about apps which combine BG results, foods eaten and their carbs plus exercise?