So proud

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
1450776748375.jpg 12360160_855136697937667_8816241491132409213_n.jpg

Just wanted to show my talented son's paintings (he has many others) the first one is him with one of his children, it was a Christmas present to her, I am SO proud of him, he was in bad place when younger, but has turned his life around and is going to college too :happy::joyful:

Reactions: 20 people
N

NicolaB70

View attachment 16930 View attachment 16931

Just wanted to show my talented son's paintings (he has many others) the first one is him with one of his children, it was a Christmas present to her, I am SO proud of him, he was in bad place when younger, but has turned his life around and is going to college too :happy::joyful:
They are excellent and so lovely Robin. Your son certainly has a talent there. Does he paint them from a photo? x

Reactions: 4 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
They are very good RRB
I can't draw a straight line

Reactions: 2 people

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Wow, yes they exceptional. He is very talented. I have difficulty drawing a squiggle !

You have every right to be proud RRB. My sincerest respect to him for turning his life around. :)

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Great pictures! :cool: No wonder you're proud.

Well done to him for turning his life around too. That takes strength.

Dashing.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
wonderful talent he has there, keep us informed how he gets on in college ect :

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So right to be proud of him he has a wonderful talent and well done to him for turning his lfe around

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks guys, he has painted Laurel and Hardy, Bob Marley, friends and relatives he has a few medical conditions as well, Sarcoidosis, OCD, ADHA and Bi polar. It normally takes him a few days to paint a canvas, depending on the subject, but lately some have taken weeks, as now, he has tremors in his hands, I have asked him to go to see his GP, but as yet he hasn't :(

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
They are excellent and so lovely Robin. Your son certainly has a talent there. Does he paint them from a photo? x

Thank you Nicola, yes he is given a photo and starts from there, he painted a friends three young children recently and even a canvas for a 60th birthday and this guy is head of a well known family in the town and not to be messed with, the guy was over the moon with his painting and very happy :happy:

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Thanks guys, he has painted Laurel and Hardy, Bob Marley, friends and relatives he has a few medical conditions as well, Sarcoidosis, OCD, ADHA and Bi polar. It normally takes him a few days to paint a canvas, depending on the subject, but lately some have taken weeks, as now, he has tremors in his hands, I have asked him to go to see his GP, but as yet he hasn't :(
A very creative mind xxx

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Lovely pictures - he has a real talent.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
How wonderful, the wife went to art school ... Not wanting to be a pain, but must say watch out for painting any images that carry a copyright.. Most famous people have their image copyrighted.