Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
9.7 today and did nothing different food wise ....shakes my head ...sends me crazy this diabetes trying to fathom it out:grumpy:

Reactions: 20 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Depression kicked me to the floor the last couple of days so never even tested...
However, 4.4 this morning :)
Sending you hugs, my son and brother suffer from depression

Reactions: 15 people

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
My fasting level has been creeping up over the last week because I've been lenient on myself and allowing myself treats. Yesterday it was 6.5, which is as bad as my level gets, so I had a very strict day and this morning I'm at 4.7.

Reactions: 24 people

Magsx1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
fbs 5.4 today, highest over Xmas was 7.8 not too bad, although I was quite good, only two mince pies all the way through, no pud at all.

Reactions: 15 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

Back up to 5.8 for me today, but hey, it's under 6 so I guess I'm still happy with it.

Hi Diz - there's another thread around here - type 2 life - where discussions like yours are probably more appropriate, take a look ;).

Reactions: 21 people

maisiepug

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
idiots who think they know everything but they really know nothing
Getting better already with cutting junk food out, 5.2 this morning been running in low 7s so really pleased

Reactions: 23 people

Diz

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi - I'd suggest you repost this on the Ask A Question forum or you start a thread on the type 2..You'll get more response. People here tend to purely post numbers and daily comments on their levels. When you do..refer to what his HbA1c test results are, and what he is eating. I shall look out for it, and reply. Paul
Thanks

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi folks. Still feeling rough with flu, but improving. BG was 4.8 fasting this morning. Good health everyone. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 21 people