Diabetic meetup 4, 30th of January 2016, 2pm at http://princesslouisepub.co.uk/

Will you attend our meetup on 30th of January?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

cyrail

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hi type two will try and make it this time was at the first meeting never made again

Reactions: 4 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
I'm busy on the 30th but in London. Not sure on timings yet so may be able to pop in
Hopefully you will be able to make it. Think it is a bit later meeting up this time, 2pm, although I will be in London in the morning anyway if you are earlier

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
If we are going for the 30th is it worth changing the title of the thread to avoid confusion?

paulpapa

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Side note, I just looked up the pub and I went on a date there years ago and could never remember where or what it was called! Pleasant surprise. Great choice @ewelina !

Reactions: 2 people

xAoifex

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm working on 30th as well :-( nevermind, hopefully will catch up with some of you at conference in february?

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm working on 30th as well :-( nevermind, hopefully will catch up with some of you at conference in february?
Not great :( I was going to message you that I cant go to conference in February. Gutted as I'm sure it will be great fun. Hope to see you in March, on our next meet up

JaneC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Ewelina, sorry, can't make this one but really enjoyed coming to the last one, so good meeting more f our 'tribe'.

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Hey sorry deffo can't make 30th
Are you still in London on that Saturday earlier on? I am up there in the morning for work if your about for a coffee catch up

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Looks like we're not away now so think I might make it. Also got my tickets and hotel booked for PWD2016 conference!

Reactions: 4 people