Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

Rather better 5.8 this morning, more like I've come to expect :)

Reactions: 27 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Bs 5 4 on waking so no liver dump, wahoo. Have started back at the gym, did an hour cardiovascular on treadmill, bike and rower, thought I might spike but bs after getting home was 5.2! Very happy with that!

Reactions: 25 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
(Friday) I've had the most wonderful day. My big sis got married today. Fantastic venue, lovely people & the best food at a wedding EVER. I ate so much I couldn't move...though I managed the hog roast at the evening buffet. I tested when I got home, after 1am. Surprised at the 5.2 considering what I shifted. I do think my BG is very sensitive to alcohol. And though I drank much more than usual throughout today, I wasn't pie-eyed. A bit of vino, champers, G&T & a Tequila. Made sure I ate enough, coz the last time I drank, I didn't have enough snacks, & ended up quite wobbly with a 3.2. Lovely way to keep the BG numbers spot-on. Off to bed now..happy & chilled. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 22 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
6.7 at 7.10am. (up all night - ate cheese sarnie at 4am)

Reactions: 21 people

R2T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Winter, war, pestilence
Morning everyone.
4.5 for me today :)

Reactions: 22 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Not checked in for a while - 4.7 Weds, 5.1 Thurs, 4.8 yesterday and 5.3 this morning - must have been the late fish&chip supper after spending 3 hours in casualty with hubby last night!!!

Reactions: 19 people