Curry. Rude people.
bear.jpg

Reactions: 16 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
I had quite a chuckle looking out for "getting older" jokes recently. I collected quite a few...so here's some to raise a smile. :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 16 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hahaha! This one amuses me muchly. :D

image.jpeg

Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you for the very kind & sweet comment @Shar67. It's so good to know I help to bring a smile. Having Diabetes can be hard work & a chuckle can be a real tonic. This ones for you.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
A dark, cold & snowy morning in Newcastle today folks. Glad I'm on a day off coz it's gonna be a nightmare driving in that. Hope it's better wherever you are. X

I can't help but smile whenever I see pictures of kids with their pets. There's something so charming & cute about them. The family dog is something special when it comes to little ones. Take a look at these. Impossible not to smile really. Have a great day folks. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
As a Geordie, I'm allowed to take the mick out of our accent. This joke made me laugh.
Way-aye man!! :)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I couldn't agree more. Whenever I am feeling down I check this thread out and always find something to make me smile!
Thanks @Alisonjane10 for brightening my day!

Hi @R2T2. Thank you hun. You've got no idea how much the lovely comments mean to me. X Here's one to make you smile.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Laughed out loud. DEFINATELY worth the read.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh dear....I know how THIS feels. :confused: :)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 12 people