PWD2016 Conference - Nottingham 27-28 February

CapnGrumpy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm going, so is xAoifex and I think robert72. We were prodding rachel162 to join us at the last T1 meet - not sure if she could make it or not. Ewelina now can't make it.

Should be interesting. Maybe nudge a few people on the 30th and see if there are more takers.

Edited for poor grammar.

Reactions: 4 people

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm going, so is xAoifex and I think robert72. We were prodding rachel162 to join us at the last T1 meet - not sure if she could make it or not. Ewelina now can't make it.

Should be interesting. Maybe nudge a few people on the 30th and see if there are more takers.

Edited for poor grammar.
Yep - but still need to sort out tickets and hotel. Also, 28th Feb will be my 44th Diaversary :)

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Would need to be low-carb and gluten-free, but yep... unlikely :(

I'd offer to unleash the inner Mary Berry myself, but I will be ensconced in sunnier climes by then. Do you think that's why @ewelina can't attend now?

Only joking Ewelina. :)

Reactions: 2 people

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'd offer to unleash the inner Mary Berry myself, but I will be ensconced in sunnier climes by then. Do you think that's why @ewelina can't attend now?

Only joking Ewelina. :)
Aw, thanks anyway - I'm sure it would have been awesome :)

rachel162

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Edited for poor grammar.

I decided I'm coming...why not, it's something a bit different. Everything booked, looking forward to it! (PS if it's awful I blame you guys :p )

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I decided I'm coming...why not, it's something a bit different. Everything booked, looking forward to it! (PS if it's awful I blame you guys :p )
Well I'm going to nominate myself for a timeslot to read out my entire blog. It should be really interesting and keep you wide awake... ;)

misswhiplash

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm going and I'm happy to see that there is going to be a bake off, so should be no shortage of cake :)

BeccyB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've never heard of this before but am thinking of booking!

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I'm not sure if you can use the code on the website. I think it might be phone only.