Freestyle Libre waiting lists are cleared in uk

steve_p6

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Abbott are now taking new customer registration and orders on the freestylelibre.co,uk site.

Reactions: 6 people

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
its weird I was going to buy the reader and 1 sensor last night and e-mailed them about missing out on the starter pack because I missed the e-mail and timing, I,ll give you an injection for free @steve_p6 hahaha

Griffter15

Thanks for the tip off. I've just placed my order. I was supposedly on the waiting list but never heard from them to say they were available

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
WOWEEEE! :p:p:p I had checked earlier this evening without any joy, so many thanks for the heads up.

I hope I'll be able to fund mine in part by cutting down on the test strips I currently have to buy.

Thanks for the tip off. I've just placed my order. I was supposedly on the waiting list but never heard from them to say they were available
Me neither.... :wideyed:

Robbity

steve_p6

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Folks, I really hope you have a good experience. It transformed me from a fairly uncontrolled to controlled diabetic 8.9 -> 6. Just watch out for the doorframes!

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Folks, I really hope you have a good experience. It transformed me from a fairly uncontrolled to controlled diabetic 8.9 -> 6. Just watch out for the doorframes!

I hear you!
Nearly ripped my last sensor off on a doorframe with 2 days still to go.

OWWW!!!

The valiant little thing kept on working though. Well chuffed.

Reactions: 2 people