How much weight have YOU lost?

babsy2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blood Tests Injections MRI Scans (particuarly) cooked white cabbage and Cornish Pasties
Superb Weil done

Reactions: 2 people

jpscloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nursery64 that's brilliant, well done! Any tips?

I've lost another 2lb, bringing my January total to 6lbs now.

Reactions: 6 people

Dusk71

Love reading all these successful stories!! Nursery64 how have you manage to lose so much weight!! Incredible achievement!

I've been lchf since 1st jan and lost 7 pounds.
7 more to go

Reactions: 4 people

jpscloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've lost another 1.5 pounds, total for January is now 7.5 pounds. It feels like it's getting harder though, and I had a bit of a lapse last night.

Y

Yorkshire_Ian

I have lost my first stone!!! Great news as I have my first appointment with the dietitian tomorrow!!!

Bandit44

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Started ND 1 week ago 3kg lost already 5.2mmol - looking good so far though had a moment in the gym yesterday possibly over doing it still only 7 weeks to go :)

Trina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who don't try, negative thinking
Interesting statements. I don't have a nutribullet but do have a smoothie maker. Unfortunately I find it a wee bit discouraging as being a predominately lazy person I am looking for a smoothie recipe that has the carb count and am particularly looking for a green smoothie. Any ideas people?

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
I have lost 4lbs - I know it is not much, (but I aim to get down to 12 stone). I weigh myself on the 28th of each month, so since 28th Dec I am pleased.:)

Stallen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Grumpy folk
Lost another 3kg now down to 84kg and have another notch back on my belt, also BMI has crept in under the 25 mark which health providers seem to prefer,

Lost a few more pounds, now down to 81kg, total loss so far since Nov 2015 is 14kg and I'm feeling the benefits, I'm definitely walking faster and feels it been a lot easier on the joints at 6ft 1" I'm now within thehealthy range for my height I may try to lose a few more pounds before switching from weigh loss to maintenance.

Despite being a vegetarian, I found the LCHF has been a breeze compared to earlier diet attempts.

Reactions: 7 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I have lost about 2lbs over last couple of weeks, though I was on holiday and drinking a few glasses of red wine every night, and not exercising much. Now down to 10st. I'm aiming to get down to 9st by the summer and then stabilise at between 9-9.5st.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I am wondering how to lose the 10 pounds I have put on since going on Insulin at t a time grrrr

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi @PatsyB:) - I put on just over 2stone with being on Insulin - my weight shot up to over 14 stone. Have only managed to loose 1 stone and 4lbs since May 2015.

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks to LCHF and, more recently, intermittent fasting twice a week, I am by now 30 kgs down from my highest recorded weight, measured when I was diagnosed with T2D almost a year ago. (I didn't start the diet until a few months after the diagnosis, though.) That is 4st10lb in old money ;) My BMI has reduced from 40 to 30, and I only (!) have another 15 kgs to go until "normal" BMI.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I am weighing in at between 9st 11lbs - 9st 12lbs over the last couple of days. Still a few pounds to go before my target weight of 9st by July, but I think I should get there. I am quite happy with weight I am at now though, so don't care whether I lose any more or not.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi:). Have only got to lose another 10lbs and I am going to stick at 12 stone. Was asked to lose 2 stone by the Diabetic Consultant and I am almost there? - William.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
HI all, I have lost 8lbs in 4 weeks.