The SCREAM thread

M

mrspuddleduck

Runs into scream thread..... Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... Runs out again, pausing to stop and say thank you, that's better, the scream thread is better than any therapy I can think of.......love you guys xxxxx

Reactions: 3 people
S

Sable_Jan

Runs into scream thread..... Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... Runs out again, pausing to stop and say thank you, that's better, the scream thread is better than any therapy I can think of.......love you guys xxxxx
Well whatever caused the scream glad the thread helped

S

Sable_Jan

Sadly I have a feeling my time on the forum is soon going to be over, one way or another :( Sorry dont think it would be wise to expand more in public. Time will tell. Sue xxx
You can always pm if you need to talk. Just closing down as I have to be up early but will try to remember to check messages tomo....be afternoon
TTFN

M

mrspuddleduck

You can always pm if you need to talk. Just closing down as I have to be up early but will try to remember to check messages tomo....be afternoon
TTFN
Thank you (lots) xxx
edited to add - cant PM you as you have a hidden profile but huge thanks anyway! Sue xxx

Last edited:

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Sadly I have a feeling my time on the forum is soon going to be over, one way or another :( Sorry dont think it would be wise to expand more in public. Time will tell. Sue xxx
Aww that would be sad and you would be missed, you can always use the PM do let us know if you are having to go don't just disappear will you. Snuggled in bed now &time to unplug night night x

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.

I sincerely hope that you won't leave, you are a valued member here. If there are problems, please do contact admin to get it sorted, whatever it is. Might be an idea to copy in all moderators too - that's what I have done in the past. That way there is nothing getting "lost in translation". Actually..I think I'll bar the door so you can't leave:D

Reactions: 2 people
M

mrspuddleduck

Sorry @mrspuddleduck didn't realise it was set just to accept people that I follow. Changed it to all members now.......
Hope things are better today?
Sadly things have got a lot worse today and it looks like I've no option but to go. I'm going to compile a final post today carefully explaining why. Very sad but really really can't thank everyone enough for their concern and support. Sue xxxxxx

S

Sable_Jan

I sincerely hope that you won't leave, you are a valued member here. If there are problems, please do contact admin to get it sorted, whatever it is. Might be an idea to copy in all moderators too - that's what I have done in the past. That way there is nothing getting "lost in translation". Actually..I think I'll bar the door so you can't leave:D
Wise move @ladybird64. I had problems with one or two posters and ended up getting warned for my replies (fair enough I guess). My solution was to set the people whose posts really got my goat to "IGNORE" ... easy to do though can't think offhand what I did now....RESULT! I can now enjoy the forum again and even if they pop up on my most favourite threads I don't know about it.....
If you get any PMs that are upsetting you can report those in the same was as you can report an open post you aren't happy with.....
in General this is a great place to be but just as in life itself you can and do get the odd erm, "not nice" people about...

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Sadly things have got a lot worse today and it looks like I've no option but to go. I'm going to compile a final post today carefully explaining why. Very sad but really really can't thank everyone enough for their concern and support. Sue xxxxxx

Sue, please reconsider, I don't know what the problem is or what has happened, think again.................please X

M

mrspuddleduck

Thanks. But unfortunately I don't have the support from Admin who feel there isn't a problem that they wish to address

S

Sable_Jan

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks. But unfortunately I don't have the support from Admin who feel there isn't a problem that they wish to address

Is it about the 3C sub forum Sue ?

Sometimes the battles we face are lost, but not necessarily the war x

M

mrspuddleduck

Is it about the 3C sub forum Sue ?
I believe I am being bullied which have been going on for several weeks. It is personalised but in addition there are times when the individual is attempting to sabotage threads that I post on. Whilst I can deal with the personal insults and abuse, it is now becoming disruptive to the wider community and thus my presence is preventing people from posting or asking questions because some people are telling me they feel uncomfortable or intimidated by the personal attacks on me and they are concerned they may be next. So yes in a sense it's about type 3c because its the area which I've been trying to help develop and there's been quite a few new people who have been scared off

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I believe I am being bullied which have been going on for several weeks. It is personalised but in addition there are times when the individual is attempting to sabotage threads that I post on. Whilst I can deal with the personal insults and abuse, it is now becoming disruptive to the wider community and thus my presence is preventing people from posting or asking questions because some people are telling me they feel uncomfortable or intimidated by the personal attacks on me and they are concerned they may be next. So yes in a sense it's about type 3c because its the area which I've been trying to help develop and there's been quite a few new people who have been scared off

Sent a pm x