Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning folks. Lousy nights sleep I'm sorry to say...got me another cold. Runny nose, runny eyes & sore throat. Very pretty!! o_O BG 5.0, after a 5.3 at bedtime.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 20 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 5.9 I had a brilliant low carb day until I thought I was being clever by not taking insulin with my 2 ultra thin pancakes with low carb choc sauce. It bit me in the bum later with a spike of 8.3 :confused:

Reactions: 23 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I've still got a sore throat, but my FBG was down today at 6.6 at 0645.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22 people

Stallen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Grumpy folk
7.9 @06:00 yesterday was mostly 8-10 highest was 10.3 possibly down to the sneezing:arghh:

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
8.2 this am...cut insulin down to 6.0 last eve and no supper am trial and errror now as levels too high in a morning when i have to eat late at night :(

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 was this mornings number, taken 4 hours later than yesterday's. I am too old for too many early morning starts.

Reactions: 26 people