Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning folks. Another chilly, frosty day in Newcastle. Boy, is it cold!! BG 4.7 today. 5.2 at bedtime. Have a nice Saturday everyone.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 24 people

Perro

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. FBG 6.5 @ 0800. 3 cm new snow and - 4 °C. Quite nice. Best wishes for the weekend.

Reactions: 26 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
fbg 5.0 this morning and a decent blood pressure too :happy: The fact that it's the first day of half term and I'm feeling much more relaxed can't be a coincidence!

Reactions: 27 people

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
5.6 today. Late night and early start.

Not to mention a little experiment yesterday where I proved my carb intolerance to a friend by eating a large sausage roll and demonstrating how my BG went from 5.0 before to 12.6 after two hours!

Reactions: 28 people

Alan_in_Suffolk_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone
BG 11.4 @ 7am this morning "on the bright side BG not gone up or gone down same as yesterday morning " :cool: I wonder if I could consider this as an improvement o_O :bookworm: :wacky:

Reactions: 22 people