Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hell yeah!

I like ze metal. To the point I lived the "lifestyle". For while at least... It's just like any other job.
I haven't done Download in years. (Due to my own musical commitment.)
Though I did get to see acts on the European circuit.

Reactions: 6 people

Matthew-G-Bell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People walking slowly in hallways.
Never got to see Motorhead :( Lemmy was going to live forever with Keith Richards.

I don't reckon anyone is too old for download, your hubby should go wolfie. I'm really tempted to see AC/DC but tickets are really expensive
There are fewer things I want more in life than the chance to see AC/DC Live, they have been going for such a long time, I worry that they will quit it before I get to see them.

Lau89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There are fewer things I want more in life than the chance to see AC/DC Live, they have been going for such a long time, I worry that they will quit it before I get to see them.

Hopefully they won't. I checked tickets earlier the cheapest look like £60 but standing is £80 :S

Matthew-G-Bell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hopefully they won't. I checked tickets earlier the cheapest look like £60 but standing is £80 :S
Tis a shame, if I was old enough I'd go for it though, thing is £60 can buy me a Samson Meteor mic for recording guitar, and £80 is £10 short from a low end acoustic guitar in itself haha, I'll probably look into it when I'm 16 (soon!)

Lau89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Tis a shame, if I was old enough I'd go for it though, thing is £60 can buy me a Samson Meteor mic for recording guitar, and £80 is £10 short from a low end acoustic guitar in itself haha, I'll probably look into it when I'm 16 (soon!)

Haha go for the guitar, you could be the next Angus Young.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

There is your answer then. Birthday money! My son will be 16 next week and all he wants is money.

Reactions: 2 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Anybody with a seat won't be sitting down. If it's anything like the Sabbath concert I went to (original line up mid to late 90s?) the NEC smelt like a "bong" the seats were tore up & security couldn't do a **** thing about it.. Great vibe! :cool: System of a down were on the bill too. Fantastic band. \m/

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I can't, I'm only 15, therefore not legally old enough and unable to travel myself, kinda sucks haha.
Fifteen you say.
You might be impressed with this fifteen year old girl playing guitar very well indeed .... worth watching to the end.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Never got to see Motorhead :( Lemmy was going to live forever with Keith Richards.

I don't reckon anyone is too old for download, your hubby should go wolfie. I'm really tempted to see AC/DC but tickets are really expensive
I reckon Keiths smack was cut with preservatives.

Matthew-G-Bell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fifteen you say.
You might be impressed with this fifteen year old girl playing guitar very well indeed .... worth watching to the end.
I appreciate the link, however I've already seen that before :p
While I appreciate the skill required, that song does sound a lot more difficult than it actually is, its not a complex progression, its just picked very fast

What impresses me much more is this 12 year old girl covering Lamb of God's "Hourglass"

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I appreciate the link, however I've already seen that before :p
While I appreciate the skill required, that song does sound a lot more difficult than it actually is, its not a complex progression, its just picked very fast

What impresses me much more is this 12 year old girl covering Lamb of God's "Hourglass"

Though not familiar with Lamb of god. This sounds remarkably like Slayer... \m/

Matthew-G-Bell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Though not familiar with Lamb of god. This sounds remarkably like Slayer... \m/
Check em out for sure, my favorite band probably, I have 6 of their albums!

Favourites:
Hourglass
Ruin
The Undertow
Ghost Walking
Pathetic
Ashes of the Wake (the song or the album, both are masterpieces)
Grace