Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning folks. Another chilly old day in Newcastle. BG at 06.30 was 5.0 after a 5.5 at bedtime. All ok.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 23 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
5.4 and a tight, painful chest and horrible cold symptoms yuk! Good morning all

Reactions: 12 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
fbg 5.3 :) insulin doing the work thou. Since dumping canagliflozin I've added 6lb (in less than a week of coming off).
I need to get back to pre xmas. Still messed up. I'd only just cracked lchf and I'm still struggling to find the discipline to avoid carbs. I need to give myself a good talking to. lol

Reactions: 9 people

Alan_in_Suffolk_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone
OH dear, BG 14.1 @ 8 am this morning. " I forgot to take my Metformin yesterday evening" :banghead: :***: :banghead:

Reactions: 8 people

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
@Clivethedrive I'm sure you've answered this before but why is it important to take FBS before you get out of bed ? I'm confused

Reactions: 13 people

DR123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
DR123
It's a sunny crisp morning here in Swansea

FBG 8.2 slowly coming down ...... and my weight! , thanks allenjoy the day

Reactions: 23 people

bigjohn9916

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
people who use abbreviations without explanation.
text speak.
5.3 :(
Thank you all for the hugs, made me feel better.:happy:

Reactions: 18 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Slightly better this morning - 7.3 :)

Reactions: 25 people

KimG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
fbg 5.3 :) insulin doing the work thou. Since dumping canagliflozin I've added 6lb (in less than a week of coming off).
I need to get back to pre xmas. Still messed up. I'd only just cracked lchf and I'm still struggling to find the discipline to avoid carbs. I need to give myself a good talking to. lol
I know it's hard to avoid carbs :( I go through phases too and then I think "I must get back on track, I need to get my sugars and weight down to get a good HBA1C and cholesterol count. I sympathise with the 6lb increase in weight too. I put that only just over a week ago, I think it could be to do with coming off a diuretic, I haven't lost it since. Diabetes is a bummer! I'm. Sure you will be able to get through this phase. It's only a phase. LCHF is good and so is exercise. Exercise helps to keep the sugar down ;). I support you all the way:happy: ((hugs)),

Reactions: 10 people