Diabetes South Wales meetup?

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yeah central is good! Id be driving if anybody needed a lift! How about kaspas a dessert house haha only joking! I don't mind where would be good to just meet others
haha kaspas would be good, but i think there'd be a few type 2's :p so they can't inject like us ;D x

Reactions: 3 people

sarahpench

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
haha kaspas would be good, but i think there'd be a few type 2's :p so they can't inject like us ;D x
**** they'll be doing me a favour keeping away from the place ha! Hopefully this actually happens though as good as these places are would be better with a beer in hand ☺ x

Cathn61may

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
people who think they know it all
I would like to meet up. I live and work in Cardiff.

Reactions: 5 people

Butterflykeri

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm in Gloucestershire but would travel to Cardiff for a meet up! Only been type 1 for 18 months (29 when diagnosed) and don't know any other diabetics :(

Reactions: 5 people

sarahpench

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm in Gloucestershire but would travel to Cardiff for a meet up! Only been type 1 for 18 months (29 when diagnosed) and don't know any other diabetics :(
Im 24 type 1 for 5 and half years anybody got any suggestions for when? Do people work weekends? Xx

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm from Abertillery, I'm up for it ( even though I'm getting on lol )
Well, me too, @philchap1 !
Let's do this Cardiff meet-up. It's great that a number of people now want to get this going.
Just need to decide on a venue and a time that suits. Any ideas? Somewhere on Mary Street? Better watch out for the rugby!

Reactions: 4 people

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
i'm thinking of a weatherspoons, where we can get them to give us a big tabel for us all to sit down instead of stand around, i'll ring prince of wales tomorrow and see what they can do for us :D

our first one could be next month? :D

Reactions: 7 people

sarahpench

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes that sounds good keep us all updated any suggestions on a date that we can all do? Maybe some people may need notice? Xx

nessals946

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I could,yes.I dont know anybody else with diabetes do it would be a good experience