13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning to you @rodman. Sunny and frosty here too. Just off out for my constitutional with hubby then grocery shopping. What's everyone else up to today?

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
24/2/16.

Good Morning from another Glorious Sunny Morning in York. Hope everyone is in good health today = @13lizanne - Anna, @mo53, @rodman . Late today had some 'technical' issues with new download on my kindle, and it all baffles me!!

Reactions: 4 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Good Evening from Canberra
Phew touched 100F today and expecting it to be warmer tomorrow. A little rain would be good as it is getting very dry.
Have a great day all

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@paula.nolan42 - Thank You and hope your day has been enjoyable and you are in good health:)

Reactions: 2 people
P

paula.nolan42

It's turning out to be an interesting day ! My Ex is here (we are friends - long story) He is here helping with a computer issue - which is fine - but I have just heard him talking on the phone with his current 'bit of fluff' and I remember why he is my Ex !!! I'm smiling on the inside :D

Hodge1960

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all .
From a very sunny but nippy York...had my hba1c results today40mmols/mol (20-40)...doctor said this is ok so idiot have diabetes and after showing my readings to him he said they were in normal range , though I don't think many of them were in normal range to the chart on here ..but might keep an eye on them as I have had readings post meal of 9+ 10+ 12+ 13+ 17+....Thank you all for your comments and help ..I wish all health bang good luck.

Reactions: 7 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Another freezing cold day up here in Bonnie Scotland. Hubby back to work so I've got the morning to myself. Having a cuppaa with my charming 93yrs old neighbour later this morning, he will keep pressing me to have two bits of shortbread with my tea! What's everyone up to today?

JoeWalker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone. Another freezing cold day up here in Bonnie Scotland. Hubby back to work so I've got the morning to myself. Having a cuppaa with my charming 93yrs old neighbour later this morning, he will keep pressing me to have two bits of shortbread with my tea! What's everyone up to today?
93 years young wow

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning to you all, Lancashire here freezing ice and very slippy underfoot, husband took our 2 cocker spanials out at 6.30am this morning, was back in 5 mins too slippy to walk. ;)

Kyi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone. Lovely and sunny here in Liverpool. Off to cook my bacon and egg breakfast.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
And he lives in his own bungalow, no home help. My husband does the heavy stuff in his garden and he's out there doing the light stuff alongside. Always smartly dressed he does his own shopping, going by 'bus into town and walks every day too. He is such an inspiration! @JoeWalker

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone. I need to go and do some quick shopping this morning as I'm looking after grandson this afternoon. I hope we can get out in the garden. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
25/2/16 = Good Morning To EVERYBODY.:)
(Far too many to list individually now) - Hope you are all in good health. And have a good day. Another Sunny, but cold day here in York.

JoeWalker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And he lives in his own bungalow, no home help. My husband does the heavy stuff in his garden and he's out there doing the light stuff alongside. Always smartly dressed he does his own shopping, going by 'bus into town and walks every day too. He is such an inspiration! @JoeWalker
Amazing !

Reactions: 4 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Good Evening All
Another 100F plus day with hot strong winds
Went to the quack today about a sore knee (A touch of Arthritis as it turns out). While I was there I mentioned that I has been on the Newcastle diet for the last eight weeks ( he did notice the weight-loss) and I let him know that I took myself off Metformin 6 weeks ago. I thought he would go off but when he saw my BG records he actually agreed and I'm off for a HbA1c on Saturday

and an aside .. Australia now No1 Test Cricket Team in the World!!!

linnyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
People who are cruel to people or animals.
Good morning everyone-JUST lol;). Cold but absolutely gorgeous here, got few jobs to do in the garden & clean out bunnies, then taking son to dentist later. Tea already cooking, feeling organised today which believe me is a rarity. Hi 13lizanne, thanks for your advice, I will get my head around the site soon (I hope).