test strips

carlos

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
people with no sense of humor and take life to serious
just changed my tester to a freedom lite and being over eager bought the wrong test strips for it (pretty stupid)anyway have 100 test strips for the freedom/freestyle or freedom mini does anyone know were i can obtain one of theese machines any suggestions would be appreciated thanku

Bluenosesol

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dark mornings, intolerance any one with a superiority complex...
Carlos,
wouldnt it be worth buying a tester for which the strips fit? Guess would be a lot cheaper than 100 strips and you will have a back up?.

Steve

carlos

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
have tried that thanks but cant find a meter anywere most places only stock the freedom lite machines near were i live

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya carlos, have u looked on ebay?

SweetGuy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Are these the one's with a code number? I don't think they sell these type meters new any more. I have one but I get my strips on prescription.

carlos

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
yes they are have tried everywere on the internet and abbott but they dont have them in stock anymore obviously they are of no use to me so if anyone can use them get in touch and you can have them

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I still have my Mini, but have upgraded to the Lite
Hana

FordPrefect

I have a freedom lite I was given by the nurse at my doctors surgery but have swapped to a compactplus that my sister gave me. I find it to be a lot less messing around and less steps etc although it is a bigger machine depends on what your requirements are I guess if I was on the move and had to test more I'd prolly prefer the lite I think.