exercise dilema

WaG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I am type two diagnosed for a year now on 2 x metformin, exercise and diet last Hba1c 6.4 down from 7.1.

My dilema is that things have changed recently e.g working hours and I can only exercise in the evenings around 7.30 pm, previously I was exercising in the day.

When I go to bed at night I have found that I need to visit the loo more than previously is it possible that the later exercise is causing this? if so I am not sure as to what to do.

WaG

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Get a check with the doctor
I recently had a need to visit the loo more often at night and saw the doctor, because I was so tired from lack of sleep. He asked for a urine sample. turned out I had a UTI. A week of antibiotics and I'm fine and back to only once per night and sometimes not even that.
Hana

WaG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thanks Hana

Things have eased off now but I will make contact with the docs just in case.

WaG

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Bikkiboo
weeing a lot during weight loss is usual, but we have mechanisms which should cut our kidney output during sleep. They don't work in babies and are less efficient as we get older.
Hana

WaG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thanks all Losing weight has been par for the course for me with or without the exercise due to diet changes.

WaG