Test strips

babsy2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blood Tests Injections MRI Scans (particuarly) cooked white cabbage and Cornish Pasties
I cannot understand how this government can say we'll put diabetes at top of agenda well I'm a T2 on Metformin and a whole host of other conditions including Oestoarthritis COPD Gout Cervical Spondylosis Rhinitis Heart Murmer I'm on some 36 tablets everyday plus others on PRN pain killing gels Ezcema Cream etc my GP said I should take blood at least once daily I broke my glucose meter a couple of days ago asked for a new one was told mine was discontinued but DUK sent me a different one two weeks ago and they do do this one and want to see me on Monday Am to see that my arthritic fingers and a Thrombosis condition in the veins in all my fingers can manage how do other people who are not so 'Savy' manage they are just not telling the truth it's a tragedy

S

Shar67

Sorry I read you post twice, and you don't mention test strips, what problem do you have?

babsy2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blood Tests Injections MRI Scans (particuarly) cooked white cabbage and Cornish Pasties
Sorry the original glucose meter was given to me cos my arthritic hands could use it properly and (although I still dropped them regularly) get the test strips into the meter without having to swear too much but hey ho the new meter has very small test strips & my medical team want to c on Monday how I manage it

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hope they get it sorted for you...