Pharmacist

tezza

been to local chemist today had bg checked it,s up to 8/6from 6/7,im going back on friday for another check hopefull i can get it down again,feeling achey,shakey, leg cramps,and tired.so will be staying away from any carbs. :(

tezza

i hope not katherine,last thing i need.
at the moment i think the only virus i have is a doctor who will not listen to what i say :(

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
tezza said:
been to local chemist today had bg checked it,s up to 8/6from 6/7,im going back on friday for another check hopefull i can get it down again,feeling achey,shakey, leg cramps,and tired.so will be staying away from any carbs. :(

Katharine is right, you may be coming down with something.

What I would like to know is when you had your Bg checked, what time and had you eaten anything before. If so what ? Had you been doing anything strenuous or not, are you stressed at all ?

tezza

high cugila.
it was a fasting bg blood test nnothing from 9 at night till 9/30 when test done,on no meds,yes im verry stressed. :(

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
tezza said:
high cugila.
it was a fasting bg blood test nnothing from 9 at night till 9/30 when test done,on no meds,yes im verry stressed. :(

Thank you for that. Stress in itself can very quickly elevate Bg levels, so I would advise waiting till Friday and see what the result is then. Try not to get too stressed otherwise that reading may be affected. As far as the high reading goes are you feeling Ok otherwise ?

tezza

high cugila.
my bg reading today was 8,nothing to eat from 8/10 last night to 9/30 this morning,have apointment for the 15th with the tablet lady at docs so i will show her the print out i got today,see what she says and take it from there,so to speak,onwards and upwards :)