Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
6.1 today, together with a sore throat and sniffles. Joyful.

Reactions: 3 people

plantagenet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.1 at 07:40 this am. Highlights the problems with eating out and guesstimating portions. AND shouldn't have had the baguette pieces with the cheese! Will I never learn!!

Reactions: 16 people

Lindy1706

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.5 just now it was probably more when I was up at 6am checking the horses had not blown away (they hadn't and were standing backsides to the gale ignoring the fact they have a warm dry shelter full of hay!) but I was so cold I just went back to bed :)

Reactions: 20 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 at 6.25am; wet and windy again - March winds and April showers combined with a vengeance...:eek:

After starting off and ending up reasonably low yesterday and in spite of only eating a couple of spoonfuls of almond butter until my evening meal, my levels sneaked right up to 8.0 at 17.45pm after a nice relaxing afternoon making SIL's birthday card, and it wasn't due to mucky fingers either as they stayed higher until after I'd eaten... I sometimes wonder where my liver drags up its resources from when I've eaten so few carbs for a while. :wideyed::D

Robbity

Reactions: 14 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this morning, a little on the high side for me. Possibly linked to the end of term exhaustion I'm feeling!

bigjohn9916

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
people who use abbreviations without explanation.
text speak.
5.1 :( Didn't realise ready made mint sauce had so much sugar in it.:arghh:

Reactions: 13 people

KimG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.4 this blustery morning. No Easter Eggs for me :arghh: I didn't get one! Have a good day all! :)

Reactions: 13 people

wintertouched

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all! Back on it after a terrible cold/whatever with a fbg of 6.2 at 9 am. I hope everyone's had a decent celebration or holiday :)

Reactions: 19 people

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Morning all! Back on it after a terrible cold/whatever with a fbg of 6.2 at 9 am. I hope everyone's had a decent celebration or holiday :)
Had a great celebratory weekend risen each day :) much chocolate but this morning it's an 8.8. For me on a morning BG is good.

Reactions: 22 people

john john

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Had some Easter eggs yesterday bit of cake aswell and Neopolaton ice cream, 10.9 before bed but hay ho down to 4.5 this morning.