Meetup 6, 7th of May, 2pm at http://www.star-tavern-belgravia.co.uk/find-us

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I think I might just do that :) ... silly question but how does it work? Do I just turn up and say Diabetes meet up please? :)
Just turn up and I can guarantee you will spot us straight away :) We all enjoy our meet ups and Im sure you will too. Hope to see you there :)

Reactions: 2 people

LauraC27

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You are so good Ewelina for always arranging these things! I will finally meet you all in May over a glass of wine (or several!) :)

Reactions: 5 people

paulpapa

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'll come too! This time I'll be brave and eat with you guys. Blood sugar spikes be damed!

Reactions: 5 people

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah we are easy to spot since there are usually many of us and there is plenty of wine or other low/no carb beverage.

Looking forward to meeting all the first timers, you will enjoy it.

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yeah we are easy to spot since there are usually many of us and there is plenty of wine or other low/no carb beverage.

Looking forward to meeting all the first timers, you will enjoy it.
Andy, Sorry I forgot to tell you I have your safe clip you left on the table last time. I will bring it next time.

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Andy, Sorry I forgot to tell you I have your safe clip you left on the table last time. I will bring it next time.
Is that the boxed one? Brought that along for anyone that wanted it since I have a couple still in use and as you can see from the date it hasn't been needed yet :)

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Is that the boxed one? Brought that along for anyone that wanted it since I have a couple still in use and as you can see from the date it hasn't been needed yet :)
yes its in the box :) I will bring it next time

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
free to anyone that wants it. You just have to come join us at the pub.

mojo_101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It's for cutting the sharp end off pen needles for safe disposal
Oh yes, that takes me back. mine used to store at least 1 million, possibly infinite needles - not sure I ever reached the limit

GBS_82_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi guys. I'm a fairly new T1 and would really like to come along to this. Look forward to meeting you.

Gareth x

Reactions: 3 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Hi guys. I'm a fairly new T1 and would really like to come along to this. Look forward to meeting you.

Gareth x
Will be great to see you there Gareth, you will really enjoy it

mojo_101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Whoohaa just stuck a libre sensor in, lets see how this goes - the starter pack arrived today, so hope it goes well. I will be able to compare with my dexcom g4 experience, certainly less startup cost, but wont judge yet....... 30 or so mins to kick-off....
hope to get some interpretation/use tips at the meetup. see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
The more the merrier, if you keep thinking you would like to meet others in the same boat, make this meet up the one you come too!! Guarantee you will have a great time and meet some great people

Reactions: 4 people