Struggling, always struggling.

Liverpoolinot

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Still awake and slowly climbing back up the blood sugar ladder. I know these numbers probably don't mean much to most, but their ruling/ruining my life and I'm tired and I'm angry and so utterly at a loss. I feel so alone.
56d6121b28a9bb54c1c5f662e9684779.jpg

msmi1970

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
so sorry that you are going through this. hang in there. if you want to chat i am online now.

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
@Liverpoolinot Hey - just wanted to see if you are ok today ?

Is this this a regular thing for you ?

Let us know you are ok ;)

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Can you let us know a bit more about your insulin regime and whether you get good support from the your surgery or clinic in balancing your insulins. Are you carb-counting?

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
Hi Toni
have seen your other topics on here and I know you are feeling alone.:(
I know I am not in your desired age range ( me = 57 :eek::D ) and I don't live that close to you , but if you wanted to bring Jake with you , I could bring my wife with me and meet up with you at cheshire oaks ( midway between us ).
there is a pret a manger here that do ok coffee's

james122

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
HIGH blood sugars!
I am sorry that you are going through this, I do understand what it's like when you want your blood sugar levels to be in control but they just don't get there. I am currently having problems with high blood sugar levels and that makes me feel very down and upset and sometimes make me feel like diabetes is rulling my life.
I know you may not want to but I do think you need to contact your diabetes team if you haven't already.

You can always private message me if you feel the need.

Reactions: 2 people

Liverpoolinot

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi All,
Thankyou for your words of encouragement. A bad night turned into a bad week and I've been trying to turn it round.
It's good to have a place to vent or find comfort. I really appreciate it.