Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
I had what I class as a lucid dream last night - thankfully not a vivid one. It was a problem solving dream which has really worked. It's amazing what your subconscious can do given the opportunity.

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ok, here we go again.
This has recently really spooked me!

I had a dream last week and the dominant character in my dream was a fellow standing, looking out at a view, which was over a coastal scene, in that scene was a sailing ship, similar to a yacht.

I thought nothing of it as my dreams are often so lifelike and vivid and colourful, I remember, he had bright blue trousers and a jacket that looked as if the man was alive in the nineteenth century, I've no idea, what they call the coat, but you get the scene! The coat was a beige, fawn coat, he also wore a hat that looked like a flattened derby hat.

So, anyway, I was staying at this hotel this weekend, and of course the room was very nice and not really worth talking about. Of course this hotel was in a resort in a bay with great coastal scenery. So I began to get ready for dinner. (It's tea where I come from!) Walks into the shower room and above the toilet is a picture of a man taking in the view. Well, I screamed and nearly fell over!
It was exactly the same man as in my dream!
I just couldn't believe it!
It took me nearly an hour to get ready and I wondered what the dream was telling me.
I still don't know, I was waiting all weekend to have something major happen to me.
But nothing!
So why did I have this premonition of this picture and its purpose, other than to freak me out.
Answers on a post card please!
Wow!

Happy dreams everyone!

Kaz261

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Bloody hell Nosher! I have no idea why that happened but it would freak me out good and proper mate!

By the way, it's "tea" where I come from as well

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Bloody hell Nosher! I have no idea why that happened but it would freak me out good and proper mate!

By the way, it's "tea" where I come from as well

Yeah, it freaked me out that much, I nearly wet myself!

KayeStevenson

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Nosher, that's just too spooky. I keep dreaming about having to pack up my house and move. Honestly it goes on for hours. I itemise every single thing. Drives me nuts. The other regular one is trying to get to a train station or airport...I have even hung onto the wing of the plane because I missed check in. No wonder I wake up knackered;) Why can't I have a lovely relaxing dream... Lying on a beach would be a lovely dream. Off to bed...here's hoping:)

Reactions: 6 people

KayeStevenson

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Ps. I always say "what would you like for tea?" It drives my OH crazy and he was brought up about 50 miles from me:banghead:

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
What drives my OH mad is when I have one of my marching dreams.
I kick and move my legs so much, she would rather sleep alone, cos I'm sure I contributed to her bad back!

The muscles on my legs are sore after one of those dreams!

I actually don't remember dreaming last night!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ps. I always say "what would you like for tea?" It drives my OH crazy and he was brought up about 50 miles from me:banghead:

I've never dreamt about food!

Which after my history is really weird when you think about it!;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi, @Mike D

Captain Picard was nowhere near, where I was staying!

But the episode ' The Inner Light' is one of my favourites.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Gidday @nosher8355

Hope you're well mate :). Thinking Yesterday's Enterprise or Cause and Effect for those weird dreams and a following reality.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The last episode, the two hour one when Picard goes back and forth through the timeline. 'All Good Things..' That's what it feels like!

I'm really good mate.
Ta, for asking.
Just getting on with life, earning a living!
Writing this on my tea break!

How are you?
Any chance of sending some heat towards the motherland?
Still having to wear my longjohns!
Spring has not sprung yet!

Really nice to hear from you, mate!
Third film of series called 'star trek beyond, out in July.
Star trek new series to be aired in New Year!
Can't wait!

KayeStevenson

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
What drives my OH mad is when I have one of my marching dreams.
I kick and move my legs so much, she would rather sleep alone, cos I'm sure I contributed to her bad back!

The muscles on my legs are sore after one of those dreams!

I actually don't remember dreaming last night!

Oh yes, all too familiar with that. No wonder my Fitbit shows I've reached my daily step target when I wake up ;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Had another absolute doozie last night and have suffered today because of it, work was a drudge, couldn't wait to go home for a sleep. Felt sluggish all day, now in bed with my kindle.
Dream was about being totally useless in a situation where I kept getting things wrong and everyone was laughing and wouldn't help me.
In the end there was an explosion and I went and apologised to an old work friend. And he offered to do what I was supposed to be doing.
The panic and anxiety in that dream eventually woke me. I was in agony till I went out with the dog. Had to take paracetamol to ease the headache and pain.
I'm going to sleep now, hopefully!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Another full colour event because I had an extra piece of chocolate, I believe!
First, I collected a dog and started training him, could have been a her! All the time my own dog, was asking questions, why he doesn't get trained like that! Can't you give me treats and other challenges!
I woke up, had to pay a visit, then fell asleep again and ripped up every carpet I saw, all in one piece! Hated the multicoloured pattern of everyone's carpet put together.
Woke up for work and trudged through the day!
Happy dreams everyone!