Good Morning

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a beautiful sunny Scarborough. Have a good day everybody. :)

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Sunny here in Central Scotland also but very cold, we had a frost first thing. Happy Monday!

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's a grey day here but it's going to be warmer (and breezy!) Later. Hope everyone has a good day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
11/4/16. - Good Morning Everybody from a beautiful Sunny York. Hope You are all Well, and enjoy your day wherever you are.:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cold again and overcast at moment, no sign of the sun yet, up here in central Scotland. Just off for my walk (7am) got my woolie hat, warm scarf and gloves on :) Have a lovely day everyone. Good luck with your injections William @liam1955

Reactions: 4 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morning everyone , hope your day is a good one :p

Reactions: 7 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's dull and grey here again. Hope everyone has a good day

Reactions: 4 people

DR123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Morning it's a sunny day in Swansea.
Going to gym for assessment this morning, I have poor mobility but any exercise will be good and at least I'll be out of the house, my daughter taking me. Enjoy your day be kind to yourselves.

Reactions: 5 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
12/4/16 - Good Morning All from a rather dull, looks like rain York. Hope you are all well and have a good day.:)

Finsky

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Good morning....well, it is dull here too and it means I don't have any excuses left but to go into spare bedroom and get that long dragging decorating job done...:( Dead line is coming on, mum is coming over to stay next week and that room have to be habitable..:rolleyes:. It will be challenge to complete and I will do it...the good thing is that weather forecast is not brilliant for this week...and the bad thing is I've got tons to do outside as well...:sour:
Anyhow...I'll lurk around few more minutes...ONLY few minutes;)... while slurping my morning coffee down and I'll get my act together then...
HAVE A GOOD DAY everybody!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning it's a sunny day in Swansea.
Going to gym for assessment this morning, I have poor mobility but any exercise will be good and at least I'll be out of the house, my daughter taking me. Enjoy your day be kind to yourselves.

Hiya what area of Swansea do you live in? I lived there back from 1999 to 2004. Started off at Waun Wen, then Fforesthall, then Penlan :). I used to work in Uplands just across from the shops, and Waun Wen by Cwmfelin surgery

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morning to all...sun is shining this morning albeit a little cold out thereat the moment....gonna be a nice day after all the rain we had yesterday ;):cool::p

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dismal and drizzly again here in CS I'm just about to force myself out the door for my morning walk (7.30) Have a great day whatever you are doing

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning @riaarora and welcome to the forum. Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your diabetes?

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a beautiful, sunny Scarborough. Going swimming soon. Have a great day. :)

Reactions: 5 people

Finsky

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Moooooorning! :D
Just finished my breakkie and now going out...letting chickens out, sorting greenhouses, taking dog for walk, shopping and then some more decorating to do:rolleyes:...the end for that marathon job is in horizon though..nearly there and I will have to go and look for a new carpet...but today I have some 'fun' with glass painting :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
13/4/16. Good Morning from a Sunny and cool York. Have a good day everyone and hope you are all well.:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's bright and sunny here today but I have to wait in for a delivery! At least I have my knitting group tonight so I will get some exercise :)