The SCREAM thread

S

Sable_Jan

Finally drifting off to sleep after 2 hours of being in bed and ¿{}<>§§ helicopter circling lit up like Xmas tree AAAARRRR(YAWN)GGGHHHHHH

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good on you @Robinredbreast ....

That is inexcusable and I wouldn't be the one in tears over that ..... someone else might be

Thank you Mike and I do wish I was a man sometimes, no tears.
But it's my son's birthday today, so off out to meet up with him :)Take care

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is she late? Posting on FB may have done the trick
Hope your back is better soon

Hi Jan, no she wasn't late, after school club, I think as we are both growing 'older' and in each pockets so much, tensions build up. This morning's atmosphere was even worse than last night's !
Son's birthday today, so off out to meet him later with prezzies :)

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

Hi Jan, no she wasn't late, after school club, I think as we are both growing 'older' and in each pockets so much, tensions build up. This morning's atmosphere was even worse than last night's !
Son's birthday today, so off out to meet him later with prezzies :)
When my eldest was a teenager we had our moments that her Dad reckoned were due to us being too much alike...don't remember many of them tbh but usually over something stupid

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Well, she crossed a line @Robinredbreast and a rather big one at that. Still, I'm sure she'll work it out and leave to one side her typical teenage histrionics. Your house, your rules. :)

Reactions: 2 people

linnyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
People who are cruel to people or animals.
Well my lad (18 yrs old) just lost £30 today because someone was coming round to buy his Xbox 360 for £80 and I told him when it sold he could have £30 of it. (must point out here that on his 18th birthday I bought him an xbox one for £220 on the understanding that when the xbox 360 sold I would get the money for it towards the xbox one.) being the kind dad that I am i offered him £30 back but he would need to clean his room quickly as the guy was coming round in about 20 minutes. His response was "Ooooooooohhhhhhh". Well that did it, I shouted at him to get dressed and sent him to the shop for some bread. While he was out, I tidied his room, sold the xbox and and then untidied his room back to what it was. When he came in he didn't even know that I'd sold the box so I told him. "Where's my £30 then?" he said. "In my pocket where it's gonna stay" was the reply.......................then I told him about how I cleaned up and then dirtied his room up again. Think he might be back in again around 10pm:D:D
Thats the best laugh i have had in ages!!!!

linnyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
Spent a full day with a friend last week cleaning & tidying my daughter & her boyfriends flat. Was knackered & my friend did her back in. Went round 2 days later SAME MESS!!!! AAARRRRGGGHH. I ain't doing it again.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi all, Just having a rant this morning still struggling with this shoulder and arm feeling sorry for myself a bit, roll on tomorrow morning to see doc. :grumpy::grumpy:

S

Sable_Jan

Spent a full day with a friend last week cleaning & tidying my daughter & her boyfriends flat. Was knackered & my friend did her back in. Went round 2 days later SAME MESS!!!! AAARRRRGGGHH. I ain't doing it again.
Wouldn't have done it first time!!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
When my eldest was a teenager we had our moments that her Dad reckoned were due to us being too much alike...don't remember many of them tbh but usually over something stupid

Alik in some ways jan, not the messy bedroom though, my sister and I shared a bedroom ( because the 3 rd bedroom was used for 'guest's when they came ) ! and her side was a tip and she was always nicking items of mine, especially my tights :mad: I got my own back,one day, big time................

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well, she crossed a line @Robinredbreast and a rather big one at that. Still, I'm sure she'll work it out and leave to one side her typical teenage histrionics. Your house, your rules. :)

I am not giving in and the thing is I respected her privacy especially the recent teenage years. I have spoken to her so many times before, gave encouragement, help and tried not to keep on nagging, but to me, the line has been well and truly crossed and I will stand my ground and hopefully, we can talk about it ??:wideyed:

Reactions: 7 people

linnyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.......................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just had to do that, am having horrific day with my mother!!!!!

Ta, deep breath x

S

Sable_Jan

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.......................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just had to do that, am having horrific day with my mother!!!!!

Ta, deep breath x
Hope it's a better day today

axle 222

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to do what I would like to be able to do
Please I need a scream....aggggggghh...........got called to DN says HBA1C was good and low, I mentioned as don't like to keep secrets that I'm following advice on here ref lchf,she says that has nothing to do with it it's my insulin doing the work!!!!! REALLY......
ON another scream,Mice in the cloakroom.......
On another scream, why do people presume I'm fat and lazy because I'm type 2?????
Only this forum keeps me sane
Thanks everyone.........
Will start my day .............

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Please I need a scream....aggggggghh...........got called to DN says HBA1C was good and low, I mentioned as don't like to keep secrets that I'm following advice on here ref lchf,she says that has nothing to do with it it's my insulin doing the work!!!!! REALLY......
On another scream, why do people presume I'm fat and lazy because I'm type 2?????
Thanks everyone.........

Hi, maybe one day you will be able to come off Insulin and then go back to DN and tell her with a smug look on your face :smug: Have good day :)

S

Sable_Jan

Thanks everyone.........
Another dinosaur DN
My practice nurse (not DN) was happy about me using a meter and gettin HbA1C into normal range (from pre-D) using LCHF (tho I eat to my meter, not low, low)

Reactions: 8 people