muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
when i get back from the gym at night
I wouldn't worry too much A lb could just be fluid on the day or perhaps some muscle growth from the workouts.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
9st 11lbs today. 1lb down from last Friday. I seem to be sticking at around 9st 10-12lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

TorqPenderloin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This week my weight has fluctuated everywhere between 213 and 205 including a 12-hr period where I weighed as much as 213.6 to as little as 205.4lbs.

As they say "A watched pot never boils." Worrying about two individual readings is setting yourself up for disappointment. My advice is to take weekly progress pictures to see how your body composition is changing. That's much more satisfying than a number on a scale.

Reactions: 4 people

swarnag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Most of the time I try to weigh daily after emptying my bladder and before checking the blood sugar. today I weighed 74.7 KG.
For this forum I will record the weight on Friday.

Reactions: 11 people

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well 13st this week so that's 3lb down from last week.

I weigh my self every day at the same time much for the same reason I test my blood sugars every day it helps me maintain control.

Reactions: 2 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Good Morning from Canberra on a grey Sunday
83.6kg today or 184 lb which is a loss this week of .6lb
FBG's good 4.0 to 4.7 this week
That is 17 weeks of successive weight loss
Target is 174lb (revised due to a conversion error from metric) so 10lb to go

LCHF with a little more HF this week (introduced coffee n cream)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, I haven't lost any this week but I've been a bit tired and sniffly so I haven't done as much exercise as usual.

Russetfox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Fresh tomatoes :(
Thursday weigh in and another 2.25lb down, so now 13st 6.25lb. I wonder how much was hair, as I had about 6inches cut off,lol. New funky hairstyle for the new me :cool:

Reactions: 8 people

scouse13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all
Weight now 76.1 kg.
Will work to stablise it there and the aim at 75 kg.
It bright and sunny here will be out with 30 month old grand son.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
My grandson is 21 taking him out is a different prospect all together we would probably end up in the pub. :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
My grandson is 21 taking him out is a different prospect all together we would probably end up in the pub. :)
Agree - my son is 22 and a student!

Reactions: 8 people

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, after putting on 1lb last week, this week I've lost 3! I am really pleased with that. I now weigh 11stone exactly. Hopefully that means that next week my weight will start with a 10 not an 11, which will be a real psychologicsl boost.

Hope everyone else has good results today

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well, after putting on 1lb last week, this week I've lost 3! I am really pleased with that. I now weigh 11stone exactly. Hopefully that means that next week my weight will start with a 10 not an 11, which will be a real psychologicsl boost.

Hope everyone else has good results today
Yes I feel the same way about reaching the 12 stone zone. In fact was thinking of celebrating getting there, by taking the wife out for a slap up meal.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
9st 12lbs today, 1lb up from last Friday, but I was almost at 10st two days ago so I'm happy with anything under 10st.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I forgot to give my report well unfortunately the slap up meal is going to have to wait for a while as I seem have been stuck at 13 stone exactly this last week nothing lost and nothing gained knew it was getting harder put will persist hope for better results next time.

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thursday weigh in and another 2.25lb down, so now 13st 6.25lb. I wonder how much was hair, as I had about 6inches cut off,lol. New funky hairstyle for the new me :cool:
I had my hair cut short this week, also about 6 inches off! Maybe that's why I lost more weight this week. I am really pleased with my new look, do you like yours?

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I forgot to give my report well unfortunately the slap up meal is going to have to wait for a while as I seem have been stuck at 13 stone exactly this last week nothing lost and nothing gained knew it was getting harder put will persist hope for better results next time.
Well, last week I put on a pound and this week lost three, so it is still a downward trend with the odd hiccup! I'm sure you will be the same.

Stallen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Grumpy folk
Weight yesterday was 11st 12lbs down from 12st last week.

I had planned to try and stay around the 12st to 12st 4lb Mark, I've have been eating well above 2,500 calories mostly from fat and boosting that intake with soy protein shakes, very little carbs around 20-40 carbs a day.

Reactions: 7 people