Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
23/4/16. - Good Morning from yet another Glorious Sunny York. Hope everyone is well. And @mo53 hope you feel much better today:) And everyone have a good Saturday.:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's bright but breezy here in Coventry. I'm off to do my voluntary work this afternoon but at the moment I'm drinking a cup of tea with the cat snoring in my lap! Hope everyone has a good day, especially @13lizanne on your little jaunt to the seaside!

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from sunny Scarborough. Thank you for your kind thoughts @liam1955 . My back seems a bit easier today. Touch wood. I'm going to water the new bed and then have a long hot bath for my back. I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Reactions: 2 people

DR123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good morning from a lovely sunny Swansea . I'll put some washing out soon, that's as far as I go at the moment, I am missing my car dreadfully, a car crashed into me before Christmas and was written off! So I rely on one of my kids to take me out, I'm getting so 'down ' everything has gone downhill since . Sorry for sounding so miserable. I'll perk up a bit when the grandkids come, have a lovely weekend everybody

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a 'trying to be sunny' Scarborough. My back is a little better and I'm walking less like a robot. Hope everyone has a great day. @liam1955 I hope you are feeling fine and you and R have a great day. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from dull overcSt C Scotland. Have a good day everyone , glad to hear that your back is a little better @mo53

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Good morning everyone, it's overcast and breezy down here. I'm visiting my mum today, lovely day for it :) Hope everyone has a good day

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all, overcast here in Lancashire this morning. Not been on here for a day had a sickness bug. Hope you all have a good day.:)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
24/4/16 - Late Good Morning from an overcast, dull York. Good to hear @mo53 :) your back is much better today. Hope everyone else is well and you all have a good Sunday.:) @amgrundy hope your feeling better too:)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
24/4/16 - Late Good Morning from an overcast, dull York. Good to hear @mo53 :) your back is much better today. Hope everyone else is well and you all have a good Sunday.:) @amgrundy hope your feeling better too:)
Hi liam 1955, thank you for your reply, not feeling too bad now just a bit washed out. Going back to docs tomorrow still struggling with this frozen shoulder, now spread down my arm, it never rains but it pours as they say. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
25/4/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope all those who are poorly, feel much better.:) And everyone enjoy their day.:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all from a dull and overcast Coventry. Hope everyone has a good day

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. Scarborough is sunny and windy so I have washing out on the line. Have a great day everyone. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Almost forgot to post today, I was up too early! Typical April day up here in CS Sunny, cold with short, sharp showers. Got wet on my walk! Have a great day everyone.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well at the moment the sun is shining, who knows how long for. We have already had rain and hail and its so cold. I think I'll stay home and drinks lots of tea :), oh and maybe find a jumper hee hee

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from a sunny, cold Central Scotland. Had a good sleep but with strange dreams-I was bridesmaid at a wedding, so was @liam1955 ! I think it was @tina_marie and @eldergarth s!!! Have a great day everyone :)

Reactions: 5 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning folks, it's going to be bright and breezy here today - nice for a bracing walk up to my mum's house. Hope everyone has a good day

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning Scarborough is cold, snowy, windy today. Have a great day and stay warm :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
26/4/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny, Breezy and Cool York. Enjoy your day everyone and hope you are all well:) @13lizanne - And did I look lovely in my Bridesmaid Dress !!:D Going to get my Bloods done before I have the Injections at 11am (HBA1C and Liver Function):)

Reactions: 3 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning everyone, liked your dream lizanne good luck with your bloods liam, a nice sunny day here in Lancashire:)