is there ?

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
No there is not one,I don't know if the Boss has any plans for one.However you can see who's online so you can always PM them.

timo2

Dislikes
Glycemic excursions
Marz Barr, I can just imagine what a forum chat room would be like....

fergus: I'm loving low-carb right now!

ally5555: stop it fergus, it's not right!

fergus: I wonder if there's anything in the world better than low-carb!

ally5555: fergus, I'm sending you a baked potato in the post. Try to eat at least half of it.

fergus: NO ally! - don't send me a baked potato in the post. I don't want a baked potato!

ally5555: I had a low-carb patient in the other day. I force fed him with a potato.

fergus: You can't do that ally, it's not right!

ally5555: But I cured him fergus, now he's as right as rain!

fergus: I bet he's not, I bet he's fat and hyperglycemic!

ally5555: I'm putting a stamp on the potato now, I'll post it to you first thing in the morning.

fergus: ally, I've moved house and I've taped up my letterbox!

ally5555: Sit tight fergus, the carbs are on their way!

fergus: oh God.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a chat room on the old forum but there was never anyone in it!

Marz Barr

but Sue i was,nt a member when the old forum was around it would,nt let me join :(
and u lot are daft and thats MY job :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: if we had a chat room i personally would use it at leat 4 days in evry 8 days as long as there was some one else on or i would end up talking to myself :? :? and not for the first time :lol:

KimSuzanne

A chat room would be good I always feel like I'm babbling away to myself on here - plus if I've had a bad day I log on and have a laugh with some of the discussions going on. Stress isn't good for the sugar levels after all!

AmberAnn

Any forum can become a chat room if theres enough people on line...not like now ..I'm all alone...but there am retired so appear here and on other forums during the day..All you lovely folk that work will appear later when I move my bod from the chair in front of the desk to sofa in front of the telly.... :lol:

Marz Barr

I just think it would be fun and a lot of people on here seem to have a good sence of humour and i do think that laughter is the best medicine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marz Barr

I don,nt know who Boss is sue but i do try to treat evry one how i would like to be treated but if Boss ca be bribed with any of my knitwear ...... well i don,t mind
Wendie

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
:lol: :lol: :lol: Next time Admin is on line you will have to find out chest size!! :lol: :lol:

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
AmberAnn said:
Any forum can become a chat room if theres enough people on line...not like now ..I'm all alone...but there am retired so appear here and on other forums during the day..All you lovely folk that work will appear later when I move my bod from the chair in front of the desk to sofa in front of the telly.... :lol:

..I'm all alone...
That immediately reminds of what I stopped doing 1 1/2 hours ago - practising my part in the operetta "Merrie England" using the CD. Its fun.

"Jill-all-alone" is a cryptic character accused of witchcraft.

Don't worry - I won't be giving the plot away by telling you it all ends happily.

For you older folk sitting around bored in front of the telly with the computer on your lap, JOIN A CHOIR :lol: I sing with three! And I had no confidence at all in my voice a few years ago.

Actually the church organist left, & my treble recorder was not considered adequate, so I had to learn the (Hammond) organ. That gave me confidence in my musical ability.

I would support a chat room.