Hi everyone!

Michelle85

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi eveyone,
stumbled across this today - this is great! Just thought i would introduce myself! Im Michelle, 22 and had type 1 diabetes for 15 years! I wish I had found something like this years ago......

xxxx

Sugar pie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
banana's, fake people,
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum. Its a great way to chat about diabetes and anything else that springs to mind. :)

A

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,
Welcome to the world of Diabetes, not literally since it's 15 Years ago, but i've had it 21 Years. I'm 32 and have had it since I was 11. I hang around Preston in Lancashire all cday and don't get to have a social life as you have to look after your Diabetes as best you can, so it's best to stay in.
Mark Halliwell19
Sophie1.

AmberAnn

Hi Michelle and welcome...I'm an old bod..( is almost 67 old!!) with newly diagnosed Type 2....(proberly the age onset type...)
I find this place very interesting info wise...but a bit scary as well... :lol:

lionrampant

a/s/l? 8)

:lol: I jest.

Welcome. The Scottish invasion of the forum continues unabated! This place is quite interesting but some of the stories you read make you wonder just how the hell we're still around - and will probably make you thankful for the quality of your early treatment and education.