The Pain of Diabetes.

ham79

Dislikes
diabetes and cbeebies
thank you for that link it has given something new to throw at the doc more than 5 months of this hell and like it says everything is diabetes related even the chest pain and elevated heart rate

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
OMG. :shock:

I've been suffering from all of the things mentioned in this article for MONTHS.

Now beginning a mild panic wondering what damaged this undiagnosed condition has been doing to my internal organs.

On a more positive note, at least I now know that no one has been sticking pins into a voodoo effigy of me.........................or have they!!! :twisted:

ham79

Dislikes
diabetes and cbeebies
I just love the fact that you get blamed. In hospital they tell you get that blood sugar down so you go from 20's to 8.1 and then your told you shouldn't have gotten such good control so quickly thats why your in such pain and then whenever you see a doc with any symptoms "it's neuropathy" you take massive amounts of highly addictive drugs 70mg amitryptaline, 80mg dihydracodiene and 20mg temazapam and have to stop them one day and start something new so you suffer withdrawal on top of the original pain then the new tabs just as addictive do nothing the dose gets upped and then they'll stop them and try another combo yeah sorry just had enough

RebeccaSmith

This article is really interesting - well done for putting it up. Maybe I have found a cause to my stupidly fast resting heart rate, bloating and nausia?