BG monitor and insulin case

BlaiseS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Not really a serious topic, but I'm looking for a nice case to carry my BG monitor/test strips/ lancets/ lancing device and insulin pens/ needles.
I was given one by the hospital, but it's not big enough to carry my insulin pens and right now they sort of just float around in my bag when I take them out with me. Plus the case is green and looks out of place when everything else in my bag is black and/or pink. I'm newly diagnosed so don't want everything to be super obvious.
Where did everyone else get their cases from? I'd prefer to use a proper case with elastic that actually holds things in their place because I'm really clumsy and would just end up dropping everything, plus I like organisation.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
There's loads of them on Amazon and Ebay all shapes sizes and colours just search insulin bags on either. :)

BlaiseS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ah that must be where I've been going wrong @JohnEGreen! I've been searching 'BG monitor case' and all that's ever come up with is monitors for sale.

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I just use a little make up bag or pencil case - the specially designed cases tend to be too big & expensive! I have limited room in my handbag & the make up bag looks ok, fits all my diabetic stuff in & fits in my bag.

LaurenMoffitt

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
I also use a make-up bag. Keep my hypo stuff in it as well. Also typed instructions on what to do if I have a hypo and who to call for more info.

BlaiseS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The only problem I have with make-up bags is that they have no organisation, everything's just in there and my mind doesn't cope well with that haha. Thank you everyone for your replies though.

TorqPenderloin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use a Tumi Alpha 2 Split Travel Case. It's on the more expensive side ($95usd), but it holds everything pretty well and separates things pretty easy.

LaurenMoffitt

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
The only problem I have with make-up bags is that they have no organisation, everything's just in there and my mind doesn't cope well with that haha. Thank you everyone for your replies though.
Kipling bags and pouches are good as have sections. I use one for my diabetic stuff.