Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist

Happy with that after an unsettlled night :) ... its FRIDAY

Reactions: 8 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

5.2 for me today witha new battery in the meter

Reactions: 7 people

Russetfox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Fresh tomatoes :(
4.6 Weds
4.3 yest
7.8 today after going out with family last night for birthday meal, time to put the wheels back on the wagon, now know that high carb food makes me feel sluggish and yuck.:yuck:

Reactions: 13 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
7.8 this morning at 7.30am Up from 6.8 yesterday
Not sure that I trust my SD Codefree machine as yesterday after my walk it told me I was 13.something, then tested another finger on same hand and I was 10.5 Tested other hand and I was 6.8 which seemed more likely than the higher figures. Before tea I was reading 6.2
Wondering if I should go back to my accu check? Advice anyone?

Diet not changed and keeping to lchf. Was given a glass of dry martini in the back garden by a neighbour, went into the house for some lemon and exchanged it for a glass of water! Didn't want to offend the neighbour! So being good.

But on the plus side, my weight is down again today :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22 people

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 at ten to seven, better than yesterday but still way too high with an 'out to dinner' coming up this w/e

Reactions: 16 people

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
7.8 this morning at 7.30am Up from 6.8 yesterday
Not sure that I trust my SD Codefree machine as yesterday after my walk it told me I was 13.something, then tested another finger on same hand and I was 10.5 Tested other hand and I was 6.8 which seemed more likely than the higher figures. Before tea I was reading 6.2
Wondering if I should go back to my accu check? Advice anyone?

Diet not changed and keeping to lchf. Was given a glass of dry martini in the back garden by a neighbour, went into the house for some lemon and exchanged it for a glass of water! Didn't want to offend the neighbour! So being good.

But on the plus side, my weight is down again today :) :) :)
Have you used test solution.If it's a new batch of strips that can cause problems too if they are faulty.

Edit to add is battery ok you may need to change it.

Reactions: 2 people