Wondering

NurseDee

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So sorry for your troubles fayefaye. I too believe that life will get better for you. We are all here for you if u need us...even just to vent. Hugs x

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey everyone i am so overwhelmed with the lovely responses I have had. We are still working on things. He has changed a lot and maybe we can't go on But t the moment I don't think either of us are in a place to end things.
To explain a little more, I have a very torn relationship with my family and good friends that I feel I could bother live in different places across the country. I don't mind being alone don't get me wrong but the situations just suck! And he has been my best friend for 11years and it would be very hard but I will do what makes me happy but one thing I've learned is its so hard to find good people to be around you and I'm rambling on but my main point is if we spilt I will have little support and will feel like I'm grieving on top and there isn't anything I can do about it except working on ways to feel stronger In my self regardless of whether he is here or not and networks so if I take I'll for example last time I lived alone my site from the pump came out of my body. I woke up as 24 went down stairs to change it tripped and fell unconscious. Lucky for me my reading didn't move but 5 hours later I woke. I damaged my back to true point it moved (according to doctors) and I could not sit down for three weekS! And I was terrified to go to bed so I need to think about what I need for that sir of things. Just so much to think about whilst emotions are high it's so hard.

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey everyone i am so overwhelmed with the lovely responses I have had. We are still working on things. He has changed a lot and maybe we can't go on But at the moment I don't think either of us are in a place to end things.
To explain a little more, I have a very torn relationship with my family and good friends that I feel I could bother live in different places across the country. I don't mind being alone don't get me wrong but the situations just suck! And he has been my best friend for 11years and it would be very hard but I will do what makes me happy but one thing I've learned is its so hard to find good people to be around you and I'm rambling on but my main point is if we spilt I will have little support and will feel like I'm grieving on top and there isn't anything I can do about it except working on ways to feel stronger In my self regardless of whether he is here or not and networks so if I take I'll for example last time I lived alone my site from the pump came out of my body. I woke up as 24 went down stairs to change it tripped and fell unconscious. Lucky for me my reading didn't move but 5 hours later I woke. I damaged my back to true point it moved (according to doctors) and I could not sit down for three weekS! And I was terrified to go to bed so I need to think about what I need for that sir of things. Just so much to think about whilst emotions are high it's so hard.