Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Sort of hoping West Ham beat Man U or draw at the worst would laugh if they (Man U) failed to make champions league

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Glad John Terry got sent off at Sunderland never liked him
What a way to end your Chelsea career (if he retires or gets the boot)

All I need now is for Roy to leave Rooney off the plane for France as I can't stand him either

My sugars are sky high which is making me grumpy soz

For the majority of clubs the season has ended roll on August

Darlo are back in conf north next season successive promotions has seen them move up from tier 9 to tier 6 well done Darlo

Reactions: 3 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sort of hoping West Ham beat Man U or draw at the worst would laugh if they (Man U) failed to make champions league
No, no! Hoping for a draw (or that Wet Spam lose) because otherwise they'll climb above us again and it will probably be bye-bye Europa League for the Saints, next season.

Still; Que sera, sera.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
No, no! Hoping for a draw (or that Wet Spam lose) because otherwise they'll climb above us again and it will probably be bye-bye Europa League for the Saints, next season.

Still; Que sera, sera.

A draw would be ok
It would keep Man U out if CL place
I want Crystal Palace to win the FA Cup too

maisiepug

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
idiots who think they know everything but they really know nothing
Still not learnt have you Cumberland, jealousy rearing its ugly head again, perhaps if you learnt to accept the fact then your levels will come down a bit. And by the way my husband's and one of my others Hereford FC won yet another trophy tonight, they have now scored 202 goals in all competitions so far this season, one more game to play at Wembley, now there is something that you should be jealous of.

maisiepug

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
idiots who think they know everything but they really know nothing

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.

Still; Que sera, sera.

All on Saturday now or is it Sunday :D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
All on Saturday now or is it Sunday :D
Yeah; Sunday :D

Not the result I was looking for.

We have Crystal Palace at St Mary's and Wet Spam have Stoke at the Britannia Stadium. Both potentially quite tricky games - but p'raps trickier for West Ham.

The Fat Lady has not yet sung ..... :eek:

Reactions: 2 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Still not learnt have you Cumberland, jealousy rearing its ugly head again, perhaps if you learnt to accept the fact then your levels will come down a bit. And by the way my husband's and one of my others Hereford FC won yet another trophy tonight, they have now scored 202 goals in all competitions so far this season, one more game to play at Wembley, now there is something that you should be jealous of.

What is the problem with you
My sugar levels have nothing to do with Man U like I have said quite clearly I would never call a supporter of any team scum I called the club it and I did say that if Man U were the last English team left in Europe I would be rooting for them to win

Get over yourself because Man U are nothing to be jealous of I am quite content to support my local team and yes we are nowhere near Man U in the scheme of things but I support through thick and thin

Just accept that Man U are not my cup of tea full stop and quit making jibes about my sugar levels because you are bang out of order on that

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yeah; Sunday :D

Not the result I was looking for.

We have Crystal Palace at St Mary's and Wet Spam have Stoke at the Britannia Stadium. Both potentially quite tricky games - but p'raps trickier for West Ham.

The Fat Lady has not yet sung ..... :eek:

Crystal Palace have had a bad 2nd half to the season and Stoke have shipped quite a few goals in the last 6 matches

I can see a saints win and a draw between the potters and the hammers

Reactions: 3 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Just want to say this

My sugar levels have hit 'HI' on my meter (it goes to 33.0) for over a week now so I have been over 33.0 and being treated for infection to try and reduce readings which have responded to treatment and are coming down (not that you would give 2 hoots)

I feel wretched and poorly and I find your jibes about my sugar levels insensitive and unsupportive

Why the hell would I feel jealous about Man U or even Hereford scoring 202 goals this season and what has this got to do with my sugar levels

Good for Hereford I'm pleased that a club fallen on hard times have had a good season I'm not jealous of them I'm pleased for them.

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just want to say this

My sugar levels have hit 'HI' on my meter (it goes to 33.0) for over a week now so I have been over 33.0 and being treated for infection to try and reduce readings which have responded to treatment and are coming down (not that you would give 2 hoots)

I feel wretched and poorly and I find your jibes about my sugar levels insensitive and unsupportive

Why the hell would I feel jealous about Man U or even Hereford scoring 202 goals this season and what has this got to do with my sugar levels

Good for Hereford I'm pleased that a club fallen on hard times have had a good season I'm not jealous of them I'm pleased for them.
Look after yourself mate, has you been in touch with your medical team?

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Look after yourself mate, has you been in touch with your medical team?

Thanks for this Nosher
Yeah I been to see GP twice
Taken bloods and prescribed me anti-biotics which have helped and now injecting 10% of my total daily insulin amount with each injection whenever I have food
Strange thing was before last week my sugars were fine but infection has caused them to rocket
My HbA1c had come down from 73 to 55 so I'm pleased about that
Doc also switched me off Simvastatin to Atorvastatin and told me to double up the Amitriptyline at night as my feet have suffered badly with Neuropathy

Hopefully I have turned a corner as fasting sugars today are down to 18.4

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thanks for this Nosher
Taken bloods and prescribed me anti-biotics which have helped and now injecting 10% of my total daily insulin amount with each injection whenever I have food
Strange thing was before last week my sugars were fine but infection has caused them to rocket
Doc also switched me off Simvastatin to Atorvastatin and told me to double up the Amitriptyline at night as my feet have suffered badly with Neuropathy

You had me worried for a bit, take it easy and get better.
Good result on your Hba1c.

Best wishes, back to work for me now!
Someone has to do it!!!!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thanks for this Nosher

Good Luck Cumberland hope everything settles down. It was always a nightmare when Trish had infections UTI's were the worst. 73 to 55 well im more in to the old money where by mine is single figures usually 6.6 When Trish went in to hospital her Hba1c was around 80+ which converted to 9 and a bit which is pretty damned high. I think my last one equated to 38. Pretty good but i need some exercise and if its not raining tomorrow im off to get rid of Trish's old meds and then take a walk to the Hospice and drop the raffle tickets and money in then take a look round the industrial estate ive never been down in the 3 years or so that its been open Might spot a bargain lol

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Just want to say this

Flipping eck 33 is sky high indeed mate. Trish regualary hit high scores in mid 20's but never that high. Watch it mate and be careful please.