Type 2 Life

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Going to call it a night. Had fun chatting. Night night all :)

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tired of trying a dozen times every time I want to get on forum! Have to keep rejoining a dozen times before its accepted. So sorry folks I'm off , maybe it will get sorted but not hopeful. So have good evening

Digger-i-doo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
GAH! I've been working long hours the last few weeks to meet a deadline for tomorrow. It's meant going into work early most days, staying late, and making it home for dinner and bed. Not fun, and not healthy as it's meant skipping a lot of workouts (plus eating late). But since I got most of the important stuff done as of Monday night, I've been able to start exercising again (yay!) Did kickboxing circuit training on Tuesday night, and a yoga class last night. Was geared up to go to circuit training again tonight, but dropped a tire rim on my foot this afternoon. (I worked from home so I could go to the garage and get my tires changed.) Tire rims are heavy ... and it bashed my knee on the way down. I've been icing my foot and keeping it raised to try and prevent too much swelling, and working away on my laptop in the final hours before my deadline. So much for exercising tonight! I'm frustrated. I really wanted to get back into things. I hope this feels better tomorrow ...

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have thoroughly enjoyed myself today, thanks to all of you. Mind you hubby thinks I've lost what was left of my mind with all the giggling I've been doing.
Have a good night everyone, will catch up with you after the usual weekly visit to Tesco tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams xxx

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Last edited by a moderator:

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning all....have a lovely day whatever you're doing.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 3 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Chocolate fudge cake for me, just had to go round the reeking again to get on forum zzzzzzzzzz
I'm going to make you jealous now - it's my chocoholic brother's birthday on Monday so I'm making him a chocolate fudge cake! Before my diagnosis I used to love baking and at one point I was baking one for every family birthday! That's a whole lotta cakes

Reactions: 7 people

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all, been for a 5k run this morning, didnt break into a sweat, not because I am fitter, but because it was a bit King Billy. Is that it for summer?

Reactions: 6 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Just back from our morning walk, went a bit further than usual- 7miles. Having a cuppa then some housework , no 1 son visiting this afternoon, hubby out in garden till then so nice and peaceful indoors :)

Reactions: 9 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Going up to Parents (In Laws) for Lunch - only a salad, but there will be homemade cake that I just simply cannot refuse, it will be so rude of me! Especially when it has been baked for me visiting. Oh well, will just have to run up and down the stairs or garden several times to burn up the sugar:).

Reactions: 6 people