Good Morning

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wall to wall rain for the second day running in Kent, must be summer then! Off to get some asparagus from the local farm later. Have to drive as I have a touch of gout.......bought on by asparagus :greedy:

Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's grey and overcast again today and it's been raining overnight so it's much cooler than it has been phew! Hope everyone has a good day whatever the weather

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good mid morning all, Lancashire here, it has been raining here all night and all morning, were has summer gone !!! :(:(have we missed it?????

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's back to being bright and sunny again! Thankfully there's a nice stiff breeze as well :)

Reactions: 3 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from a gloriously sunny Scotland. I was up with the lark today- awake from 4.50am I read for a while then thought- dash it! we get so few sunny days I'm getting up. So, been up since 5.30am and have the washing done and pegged out to dry, vacuumed and dusted and generally cleared up. I want to go to my local shops, bank etc but can't go until 10.00am because I've run out of vodka:grumpy: and need to buy some more:playful: Have a great day everybody

Reactions: 4 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
12/5/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Have a good day everyone and hope you are all well:) Took my last tablet of Antibiotic this morning, so course completed now.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
:)Good morning from a bit cloudy Scarborough . I'm going to the garden shortly. I'm working down a bed under a hawthorn hedge which is full of weeds! So I'm digging them out as much as possible. Have a good day everyone.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all, Nice sunny start to the day here in Lancashire, washing out on line sorted some flower pots out. Have a good day all. :D

v4victory

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning - it's a windy and wet Autumn morning in the Manawatu. Went for a walk in spite of the rain and thankfully the sun came out a bit.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Good morning a nice bright morning in Cambridge UK in mid spring. It's going to be 17c and fairly sunny - lovely.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Back to normal this morning for Central Scotland, grey and overcast! Bit chilly too now we're used to the heat I'm really feeling it. Have a great day everyone

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all here from Lancashire, not as nice as yesterday, a bit cloudy here at the moment weather forecast says it will be cooler than yesterday. Then it is Friday 13th. ;);)

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh so it is, I hadn't realised until you said Arlene. 13 is my husband and I lucky number. We were both born on the 13th and we live at no 13 My hubby was born on a Friday so Friday 13 is a lucky day for me

Reactions: 5 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Oh so it is, I hadn't realised until you said Arlene. 13 is my husband and I lucky number. We were both born on the 13th and we live at no 13 My hubby was born on a Friday so Friday 13 is a lucky day for me
Hi Anna, guess what my husband was born on the 13th as well. Hope you have a good day then with all the 13s.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning folks, it's a bit cloudy at the moment but getting brighter later. The temperature's a bit more comfortable today, 17 degrees. Hope everyone has a good day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
13/5/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York:) (I better not go out then = 13th) Have a good day everyone.:)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

@13lizanne - How strange is that Anna!!!! My other 'girlfriend' No 2 lives at No 13 and was born on the 13th. (R and I both born on the 28th)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cue the Twilight Zone theme tune!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from Sunny Scotland.beautiful morning here, just off for my morning walk in the woods, the bluebells are gorgeous just now.have a lovely day everyone