Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
20/5/26 - Morning.

5.5 - shocked!! :)

Reactions: 5 people

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
Mine was 9 after a horrendous night with metformin misery, feel like I have been in a boxing match. Now to get back on the straight and narrow.

Reactions: 12 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
13.7 @ 6am but then I did go mad by overindulging at our 25th wedding anniversary posh meal out

Reactions: 5 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh how exciting - I just read that I'm allow to state more than just the number! I'll be back on this thread - it's nice to be able to congratulate those folks who you see are improving.

Well done Mods for listening and changing - I do know you all have a tough job keeping us in check. And to think I nearly signed off for good after getting a rap on the knuckles!

I was 5.3 this morning and delighted with it!

Penfold, I'm pleased you're enjoying the lighter touch on the thread.

My only comment, to everyone really, would be to please be mindful to keep any other "stuff" you post on here related to your fasting score, and not let this thread become a general catch up thread, where the occasional person mentions their fasting blood scores.

It's such a useful thread and it can be so supportive if we just keep things in check a bit.

Ta!