Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
5.1 this morning, which is odd. Yesterday was my husband's birthday & he asked for fish pie for dinner, so mashed potato & carrots, and several glasses of wine

Reactions: 10 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
6.3 this morning at 4.15am using the SD Codefree, previous lower days was my Next Contour.

Extra early up to walk to 24 hr Tesco before I take the 2 1/2 hr plus buses to Charlestown of Aberlour for the day,. Exercise before all that sitting is a must, I can always sleep on the buses!

Reactions: 10 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
7.5 :confused: had a bad afternoon with toddler so my routine was kiboshed.
@liam I'm also easily messed up.
Also my blood pressure went through the roof after lying in the sun. It used to agree with me!:oldman:

Reactions: 4 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning @ickihun sorry to hear the toddler was playing up! Interesting about blood pressure, I'm hoping for some lying in the sun time this weekend - will have to watch my bp. Do you have a home monitor - was tempted until seeing the one in our local Boots was £130 ...!
Thanks @PenfoldAPD I do have a monitor with dust on it somewhere. Lloyds chemist were selling them for £10 without cuff and I paid £8 for cuff. Ive just thought batteries will be still in it. Ooops!

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist
4.3 this morning - a tad low methinks

However, fingers crossed as I will have blood tests this morning - I hope that my HbA1c levels will show more what I have managed to achieve since diagnosis - I so want to reduce the Glic .....

Reactions: 6 people